You’ve probably heard, in your life, some house tricks that seem insane, like putting vinegar in the hair to make them brighter or toothpaste on a button to dry.
We offer in this article, a wealth of tips that have proven their effectiveness.
Home remedies for your skin
1) Dust your roots. When your hair starts to become oily, apply loose powder on the roots of your hair following the natural lines of your skull. Then tap your hair with the flat of your hands to remove the excess powder.
2) Perfume your locks of hair. Sprinkle the bristles of your brush with a few drops of light cologne, then brush your hair thoroughly from root to tip. They will smell good all day.
3) Treat your calluses with Vaseline. Before going to bed, spread Vaseline on the soles of your feet, then put on socks that you will keep all night. The next morning, your calluses will have largely disappeared.
4) Locate and repair the burrs. Dip a cotton swab in a cleansing lotion and run it along your eyelids to remove any sagging or skidding, which will allow you to have an impeccable makeup without the need to remake it entirely.
5) Soften your body with avocado. Make a paste using ripe avocado, spread it all over your body, let it sit for 20 minutes, then rinse. Your skin will be as soft as if you had exfoliated it, the avocado is a natural moisturizer.
6) Stick a fingernail. Apply a drop of super-glue on a broken nail. Then put a layer of opaque varnish so that the break is not seen.
7) Use a cleansing lotion to remove a stubborn lipstick. Do not try to rub your lipstick because you will only smear your face. Instead, take a piece of cotton or tissue and pour some cleansing lotion. Gently wipe your lips.
8) Dump your eyebrows with eye cream. To keep your eyebrows hydrated, you can dab them with any very moisturizing eye cream. This will be useful against those ugly pieces of dry skin that make you look like you have dandruff in your eyebrows.
9) Polish your tan with baking soda. After applying your self-tanner, you may look spotted. Pour some baking soda over a horsehair glove and rub the stains until your tan is even.
10) Brush your hair with spray. Spray on your hair and gently comb your hair from root to tip and back. Dry them. In this way, they will look bright and bulky.
11) Improve your body lotion with baby oil. If you want to have lustrous legs without being fat, pour a drop of baby oil into your body lotion. This will make your skin look brighter.
12) Dip your small skins in essential oil. If you want to prevent your cuticles from crumbling and hardening, dip your nails in apricot oil.
13) Smother a cold sore with cream. To prevent a cold sore from coming out, pat the affected area with a thick moisturizer.
14) Freeze your eyeliner. Put your eyeliner in the freezer for 15 minutes before using it. This is especially useful if the bristles start to break or wear in the end. The brush will become firmer, so easier to apply on the skin.
15) Use toothpaste on a button. If you put a little toothpaste on a button, it will absorb the sebum, which will prevent it from getting bigger. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse and dry your skin by tapping with a towel, without rubbing.
16) Heat your eyelash curler. This technique is useful if you have stiff eyelashes. Use your hairdryer to heat the metal of your eyelash curler, this will help to bend them more easily. Use waterproof mascara because it dries faster and keeps your eyelashes curled more effectively.
17) Use soap without water. If you have kept a soap aside for a long time, put it in the drawer where you keep your underwear. So, these will smell deliciously good.
18) Finish your eyebrows with a toothbrush. Spray an eyebrow comb or toothbrush with hair spray and comb them.
19) Put diaper rash cream on the dry areas of your skin. You can use this cream on your heels and cracked elbows. Do not hesitate to apply a thick layer.
20) Lubricate your lashes. Gently comb your eyelashes with castor oil to give your eyes a glow. For a fresh look, place two slices of cucumber on your eyes for 10 minutes in the morning before starting the day. Cucumber deeply hydrates the skin.
21) Discipline rebellious hair. Spray on your hair, then wrap the wicks around the bottle. The rounded shape of the spray bottle will allow you to discipline your rebellious hair by forming pretty loops.
22) Prepare a mask with egg white. Revive your dull or tired skin by applying an egg white on your face. Let stand at least 5 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
23) Exfoliate your armpits. Simply use your facial scrub to keep your armpits from looking flabby and dry.