The skin is the area most exposed to external aggressions and it is, therefore, essential to take care to protect it. Follow our article to discover treatments to detoxify facial skin naturally.
Intoxication is defined as disorders, changes and reactions of the body caused by one or more harmful substances ingested, breathed or affected.
Treatments to detoxify the skin of the face
1. Natural mask of honey and strawberries
Honey is a very effective and beneficial ingredient for our skin. Its rich content of sugars with substances such as glucose and alpha-hydroxide acids allows a wonderful exfoliation that leaves the skin very smooth and revitalized.
Strawberries are also good allies for whitening the skin and unifying the complexion. This is mainly thanks to its salicylic acid content, which acts effectively on the brown spots that have been produced by the sun, the passage of time or hair removal.
- 2 tablespoons honey (50 g)
- 10 strawberries
- First, wash, peel and crush the strawberries
- When they are crushed, put them in a plastic container and add the 2 tablespoons of honey.
- Stir well and allow the two ingredients to mix for 15 minutes.
- Wash the face thoroughly, apply the mixture and let stand for 1 hour.
- After the indicated time, remove and wash with plenty of cold water.
2. Yogurt and oatmeal mask
Yogurt is a very beneficial food from a nutritional and health point of view.
On the other hand, oats are an excellent source of fiber, magnesium, copper, iron and potassium. It also provides antioxidants, which are ideal when it comes to detoxifying facial skin.
- 1 cup natural yogurt (250 ml)
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal (30 g)
- Pour the plain yogurt into a small plastic container.
- Add the 2 tablespoons oat flakes and mix well until a homogeneous mixture.
- Apply this mixture, covering the entire face.
- Let act 1 hour avoiding the sun.
- Finally, remove and rinse thoroughly with cold water.
Do not wait to try these incredible and simple recipes of natural masks to detoxify facial skin, you will see how beneficial they are to the health of our skin.