Vary the pleasures with this simple recipe … But do not be deceived …, they are much more than banal boiled potatoes! 😉 For a better cooking performance, choose a variety of melting potatoes (Agata, Monalisa, Samba) … the perfect combination with cream and county will make these tubers au gratin, an ideal accompaniment for a raclette, fish, meat or even fried mushrooms.
Preparation time: 10 minutes – Cooking time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for 4 people
- 4 large potatoes
- 100 g of diced ham
- 10 cl of liquid cream
- 80 g of grated County
- 20 g of butter
- 1 bunch of chives
- Salt and pepper from the mill
- In a Dutch oven, filled with cold salted water, cook the unpeeled potatoes for about 30 minutes.
- Then open them on the top, in the direction of the length and recover in the salad bowl the flesh, by delicately evacuating them with a small spoon, keep however 0,5 cm around the skin.
- Grate the county. Chop the chives finely.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th 6).
- In a salad bowl, mash the potato flesh with a fork, then add the diced ham, chives, liquid cream, 2/3 of grated cheese and butter. Add salt and pepper.
- Mix well and stuff the potato “hulls” of this mixture. Sprinkle with the rest of the county.
- Bake and brown for 15 minutes. If you want more baked potatoes, then pass them under the oven grill.