Skip to content
- PREPARATION 20 min
- COOKING 25 min
- TOTAL 45 min
- Quantity for 6 persons
To make this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 kg of broccoli
- 50cl of skimmed milk
- 20 cl light cream
- 30 g of butter
- 1 egg
- 100 g grated Gruyère cheese
- 30 g of flour
- 1 pinch of nutmeg
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat your oven th.6 (180 ° C).
- Detail the broccoli in bunches then discard the core. Cook the broccoli florets in the pressure cooker for 5 to 10 minutes in salted water, then drain them.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour before the butter is colored and stir quickly. Out of the heat, stir in the milk.
- Put your saucepan on the stove without stirring so that the bechamel thickens. Once again, add the cream, egg, nutmeg and 80 g grated Gruyere.
- Butter a baking dish, add the broccoli and pour the sauce over it, sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake for 15 minutes then finish cooking with a pass under the grill to brown the gratin.