Creamy Chicken Soup Creamy chicken soup is a popular dish that is prepared in different ways around the world, and is preferred by many people for its delicious taste and its many benefits. Chicken is a protein-rich food that helps to build and strengthen the muscles and tissues in the body, in addition to many benefits The other we will learn through this article.
The benefits of cream soup with chicken
PREVENTION OF SERIOUS DISEASES
Many doctors and dietitians recommend eating hot chicken soup for critically ill patients. It helps to heal, improve overall health, and make a person feel better.
Lung congestion removal:
It is an effective food to remove congestion of the lungs, in addition to helping to inhibit white blood cells from responding to inflammatory signals, preventing the infection of the throat, and some studies have proven the ability of amino acids to reduce mucus.
Treatment of cold and flu:
It helps to alleviate the symptoms of influenza, so many people prefer it.
Control of high blood pressure:
Chicken soup contains four types of protein and collagen, which helps control high blood pressure. Some researchers have noticed that the effect of soup on blood pressure begins four hours after ingestion.
Strengthening and improving bone health
Chicken soup is a calcium-rich meal that is essential for maintaining healthy bones and strength, thus preventing and treating the problem of osteoporosis.
Prepare creamy chicken soup
- Boiled chicken breast, cut into small pieces.
- One cup of chicken stock.
- One cup of cooking cream.
- One cube of chicken broth. Finely chopped coriander.
- A spoonful of spices.
How to prepare
Mix the chicken and broth with a blender, and then put in the pot on the fire, and add the broth cube, spices, and cream, all the ingredients are left to boil well, then add coriander, and pour the soup in the serving dish.
Prepare chicken with cream and mushroom soup
- A large cup of chopped mushrooms.
- A quarter cup of chopped onions.
- A quarter cup of chopped leeks.
- A quarter cup of chopped carrots.
- A quarter cup butter.
- Half a cup of flour.
- Five and a half cups of chicken broth.
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of white pepper.
- Half a teaspoon of dried thyme.
- A sprinkle of tarragon.
- A quarter teaspoon of pepper.
- Three cups of cream.
- Two and a half cups of boiled chicken breast and cut into cubes.
- A teaspoon and a half of lemon juice
- A small spoon of salt.
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
How to prepare
- Melt butter in a saucepan and sauté mushrooms, onions, leeks and carrots.
- Stir well until tender, then add flour, broth, black and white pepper, thyme, tarragon, parsley and chili.
- Bring to boil and then reduce the fire, cover and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Add chicken, cream, lemon juice, and salt to the previous ingredients.
- Cook for another five minutes over low heat.
- Place the soup in the electric blender and mix until smooth, then heated and poured into the serving dishes.