Home recipes for teeth whitening
Orange peel is one of the home remedies that help whiten your teeth quickly. Used regularly, it helps reduce yellow spots on teeth and is cleaned effectively. The orange peel is rubbed and rubbed on the teeth before going to bed every night.
Coconut oil is one of the popular options used for teeth whitening, its taste is acceptable and it contains a high percentage of lauric acid, which helps reduce inflammation and destroy bacteria in the mouth in addition to having antimicrobial properties. It is important to clean and protect the gums.
It should be noted that it can be used by putting a teaspoon of tea in the mouth, then rinsing it between the teeth for 5 to 10 minutes, or adding a few drops to the toothbrush and rubbing teeth and gums.
Baking soda is a natural home remedy used to whiten teeth quickly and can be used by mixing 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda with toothpaste, then washes its teeth with this mixture then rinsed to Luke warm water.
Strawberries contain vitamin C and malic acid, which can help get rid of the plaque, causing yellow spots on the teeth.
You can also crush two grains of strawberries, then gently scrub your teeth and repeat this process at least twice a day for several weeks.
To remove yellow on teeth with lemon, one of the following methods can be used:
- Rinse with a little lemon juice.
- Use the lemon peel to rub the teeth.
- Mix a few drops of lemon juice with salt, rub the teeth and gums, leave it for a while, then rinse your mouth thoroughly with water, it should be noted that it is necessary to make this process twice a day for two weeks.
Tips for maintaining the whiteness of teeth
You can follow several tips to keep your teeth white, including:
- By quitting smoking, smoking damages the health of the body and teeth. Minimize the consumption of coffee, tea, cola, and alcohol.
- Wash your teeth thoroughly at least twice a day and hold the dental floss used.
- Appointment at the dentist cleaned twice a year to keep his health and whiteness.