10 signs that can indicate your partner isn’t right for you, even if he’s a good person
You’re with a great person, but they’re probably not the one for you.
1. Sometimes you wonder what it would be like to date someone else. You find yourself dreaming about other people, and you fantasize about meeting other people.
2. Dating this person is more like an obligation. Whenever you’re together, you think of all the other things you could do instead, like watching TV, reading, hanging out with friends, playing sports.
3. You do things with it just because you feel like you have to do it. You kiss her, and tell her that you love her. Because he’s a good person. But you don’t really feel like you are going through those emotions with that person.
4. The thought of staying with forever and marrying one day terrifies you. You are happy with it now, but marrying is absolutely not in your plans.
5. Sometimes you feel like it’s more your friend than your boyfriend. You don’t feel sparks when you kiss her. You never really put effort into your dress or your appearance.
6. You have nothing in common. You don’t know what to say, and when you’re not together you don’t talk very often.