QUESTIONS AND CONVERSATION ARE VERY IMPORTANT
We are no longer used to asking questions
These days it is difficult to get to know someone. We often hide behind a phone or computer screen when trying to meet someone.
The art of conversation is not like it used to be and as a result people feel more isolated and less connected than before. Even if we have 300 friends on Facebook.
Whether it’s a man you love, your boyfriend, a coworker or a friend, can you really say you know him well?
Many people feel stressed before starting a one-to-one conversation. Especially if you are trying to print the guy or the woman in question.
Ask questions to learn more about a woman or a man
So to help you get to know someone, here is a series of 50 questions you can ask them.
You don’t have to resort to witchcraft to make him fall in love with you. All you need is to have a good conversation with him and get to know him.
It is by asking questions to a woman or a man that you will be able to understand what he likes. But it’s also a great way to show her what you like, what you think, and share tons of giggles.
LIST OF QUESTIONS TO ASK TO GET TO KNOW SOMEONE
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- Are you more of a dog or a cat?
- What is your favorite movie?
- What is your dream job?
- What would you do if you had 1 million euros?
- Are you more of a big city, medium city, or village?
- What profession did you want to do when you were a child?
- Which smiley represents you the best?
- What is your favorite website?
- What is your preferred age?
- What’s the one thing you never get bored of?
- Are you a morning or evening person?
- Do you believe in the paranormal?
- What was the first concert you went to?
- Do you like to talk to people you don’t know?
- What is your favorite series where you would never miss an episode?
- Are you eating healthy?
- Can you speak another language?
- Do you like to try new things?
- Where would you like to travel?
- What thing are you really bad at doing?
- What is your hidden talent?
- Are you a person who enjoys being indoors or outdoors?
- Are you a person who likes to plan or are you impulsive?
- Which female personality is the woman of your dreams?
- What country would you like to live in?
- Which TV series character would you like to marry?
- What’s the best movie of all time?
- Do you play video games?
- Can you play a musical instrument?
- What’s the last book you read?
- Are you 15 minutes early or 15 minutes late?
- Did you have a pet when you were a kid?
- What’s your favorite expression?
- What’s your favorite song lyric?
- Something you can’t live without?
- Do you like your job?
- What is your favorite genre of film?
- A movie that everyone loves but that you hate?
- What’s the best way to start your day?
- If you could live in another era, which would it be?
- What is your favorite board game?
- What is your favorite city?
- What’s the most important thing in your life right now?
- What bores you the most in life?
- Do you like to cook?
- What super power would you like to have?
- Something you don’t know how to do?
- What subject would you like to teach at school?
- What super hero are you?
QUESTION TO LEARN MORE ABOUT SOMEONE
- Which historical person would you like to have coffee with?
- What’s your favorite app?
- What was your first job?
- Which memory of your childhood do you prefer?
- What compliment you received that made you the most happy?
- What worries you the most in life?
- What skill would you like to be better at?
- What’s the craziest thing you’ve done?
- Something that few people know about you?
- If you could resurrect a musician who would it be?
- How do you treat the people you don’t like?
- What is the most expensive thing you bought?
- What do you do when you don’t have the courage to do something?
- What makes you laugh every time?
- What does an ideal day look like?
- Did you have a happy childhood?
- Do you get along well with your parents?
- What is your life like in 10 years?
- What quality is put forward by your friends?
- When was the last time you cried?
- What do you do when you are stressed?
- What’s the biggest mistake you made?
- Have you ever had an operation?
- What is the best advice you received?
- Do you believe in God?
- Do you believe in marriage?
- What is your cute sin?
- What is your biggest fear?
- What is the best gift you received?
- Have you ever fought?
- Are you afraid of getting old?
- What can you never forgive?
- Do you believe in reincarnation?
- Do you like to be the center of conversation topics?
- What advice would you like to give to the teenager that you were?
- What is it that still makes you angry?
- What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve done?
- What is the title of the book of your life?
- What lesson have you learned from life?
- Are you someone who saves or who spends?
- If you could give up one technology, which one?
- What bothers you the most about people?
- What’s the best thing that has happened to you this year?
- What is the goal in your life?
- Did someone break your heart?
- Have you ever cheated on your partner?
- What is your biggest regret?
- Have you ever thought about suicide?
- Do you love yourself
- What is your biggest fantasy
WHY DID I CHOOSE THESE QUESTIONS?
The questions I cited above are not chosen at random. I think these are important questions to learn more about someone because they have multiple themes.
I know these are a lot of questions and you probably won’t have time to answer them all. So choose the one that seems most interesting to you.
Another tip I give is to use your questions to learn more about someone but also as a way to start a conversation. These questions are just a way to start a discussion between you.