Someone may feel that they are not loved if their partner does not tell them explicitly and every day, while another will be perfectly happy without ever hearing “I love you” and as long as they spends several hours in front of Netflix, each week with his lover. If you or your partner express your love through touch, here are a few things to be aware of.
1. Nothing is more pleasant than a tender and reassuring caress lavished by his or her beloved. Whether you’re watching a movie at home for two, whether you’re with your family or in a public place; his caresses are always a testimony of his love and his happiness to be with you.
Nothing is more pleasant than a tender and reassuring caress lavished by his or her beloved. Whether you’re watching a movie at home for two, whether you’re with your family or in a public place; his caresses are always a testimony of his love and his happiness to be with you.
2. It’s not just about s ex. Of course, s ex is a big part of the physical relationship you have with your partner – but innocent caresses may be the ones your partner enjoys the most. If you want to reassure him, make him happy or express his feelings to him, you should hold his hand while walking, massage his shoulders when he has had a long day, caress his arm when he drives, etc. In a couple, se xual caresses are a given: but this is not the case for more “classic” caresses.
3. Your partner’s needs are rudimentary. Of all the forms of amorous languages, touch is the most primary. It is a substitute for language and symbolic gestures.
4. A hug is the best way to end an argument.
5. Here are a few things you should do for your partner every day: cuddle, pet, kiss, and hold her hand.
6. A hug is the best way to end a day. When your partner comes home after a long day at work, take a minute to hug him and welcome him. Create a moment of transition between the stressful work environment and the warmth of your home by showing them, using their own language, that they are appreciated and loved.
7. Never refuse your affection to someone you care about. What is worse than seeing someone you love to refuse our hugs? It is a real rejection. It is something that could deeply hurt your partner and that he could find it difficult to forget.
8. If your partner is of a stressed nature, massage his back. It is said that with hunger, people become irritable … But this is the case with all the unfulfilled human needs. When you don’t have what you want, you get cranky.
If you know that touch is the form of amorous language your partner uses and if you feel that he is heating up a little, offer him a moment of relaxation during which you will untie the knots of his spine! It is very likely that before the end, his bad mood evaporated.
9. We all need to be kissed, really kissed. These passionate kisses often disappear from the landscape over the years . S ex is more exciting and kisses are rare. But for someone whose touch is the language of love, burning kisses can fan the flame.
10. S ex is always more than s ex. For someone who is thirsty for petting, s ex is the perfect time to take the temperature of the relationship. Is it always the other who initiates the relationship? Is it he who lavishes all your caresses on you? If you could only use petting, could you make him understand how you feel about him? Take advantage of this moment when it is extremely easy for you to show your love to your partner and fill your antics with loving caresses that will allow him to feel in connection with you.
11. If you want to be the best friend in the world, learn the art of massage!