Want to know what guys think when it comes to women and relationships?
Then read on for these 20 facts about men that will reveal everything you need to know.
To understand a man, women will need more than just experience.
You can date a guy here or there, but that won’t help you understand them better.
To get to know a man better, you need to have fun, intelligent conversations with him and try to understand the way he thinks.
However, if you’re in a hurry to find out all about how they think and what the guy you’re dating thinks about you, these facts below are the secrets you needed to learn.
Better Understanding A Man’s Mind.
When it comes to the opposite gender, men and women think alike in many cases.
However, there are many differences as well.
For women, a good-looking guy with plenty of charm and a great personality would impress any girl from the very first conversation.
Now, for a boy, this is quite different.
First comes appearance, and then comes the various stages a man goes through before falling in love with a girl, even when he feels that crush at first sight.
20 Facts About Men To Understand Them Better.
Try to understand these 20 facts about men and identify several of these facts about the guy you’re dating or a man you like.
If you use these 20 facts and tips to try to be more attractive, you’re sure to be able to impress the guy you like and make him want you more.
1. Your boyfriend will easily feel threatened when you flirt with another guy in front of him, on purpose or not.
At the same time, your boyfriend will think he’s on top of the world if you look at him and pet him in front of other guys who are attracted to you.
Make him feel lucky to be on your side when there are so many other guys interested in you and he’ll love you instantly.
2. Men are only attracted to a woman’s physical beauty at first glance.
But this is not always a matter of having the perfect body.
It could be your cute smile, the way you toss your hair, or even the way you look at him from across the room.
3. Guys want to talk about their feelings too.
Just because they don’t start off with a very intimate conversation that involves feelings doesn’t mean they don’t talk about what they’re feeling.
The tip is not to make him feel threatened by your questions, so he’ll be more open to you.
4. Guys love compliments.
They don’t often hear compliments from their friends, but if he hears a compliment from an amazing woman like you, he’ll never forget it!
5. Men hate asking for help…
… and will avoid any kind of help until they finally come to the conclusion that they can’t do something on their own.
6. Men love their girlfriends, even if they don’t say it often.
Men don’t always express their feelings in conversation, but your boyfriend will feel more comfortable showing that he loves you through his actions, meaning they use actions more than words to show their feelings for you.
7. Men are extremely competitive
Because of this, they suffer from performance anxiety every time they have to accept defeat, whether in sport or in bed.
8. Men take commitment very seriously.
What appears to be commitment phobia to you may actually just mean that a guy is weighing his options very carefully before diving into a new relationship.
9. Men almost always end up in the arms of another woman…
… when their emotional and psychological needs are not met by their current girlfriend for a very long period of time.
10. Men just pretend they can’t hear you when they seem busy working or playing.
It’s a technique they use to dodge difficult conversations.
11. Men don’t like to be told they’re not good at something.
Especially if it’s the man’s role.
12. Almost all men think they are strong and powerful.
They hate seeing a doctor, and sometimes having to go through an appointment can even make them feel less masculine.
13. Men don’t understand when a woman says one thing and means something else.
If you want him to understand what you’re saying, be extremely direct.
14. Of all the things men want in a relationship with a woman, respect is the highest priority.
Give him enough respect, and he’ll love you more.
Try to take control of the relationship and it will quickly run away.
15. It’s very easy to manipulate men…
…but they hate feeling like they’re being manipulated into doing something.
16. For a boy, his father is his first inspiration
His behavior is very similar to his father’s unless he has a bad relationship with his father.
17. Men are more emotionally vulnerable…
…and a broken heart affects a man far more than it affects a woman.
18. The saying is true: You win a man’s heart through his stomach.
Learn to cook well and he’ll fall in love with you halfway through the meal.
19. If you put your boyfriend’s friend on the wall and ask if your boyfriend is cheating on you, he will lie to protect his friend.
Except, of course, if that friend is in love with you.
20. Men love to help pretty girls who need help.
After all, gentlemen love damsels in distress, don’t you?
Now that you’ve learned these 20 facts about men, use these tips in your relationships with the men in your life, and they’ll like you more and do you favors.