Whether you are single or in a romantic relationship, it is important that you know that there are more important things in life than being happy in love.
When was the last time you asked yourself: “What is important to me?”, “What do I want to do with my life?”.
I think it’s high time you took 5min to think about it. You will be much happier afterwards and you will be able to better understand the future.
So if you are single, here are some things that are more important than finding love. The top 30 on your need list. If you are in a relationship, it also works. You are not in jail, just in a romantic relationship.
- Have real friends who you can rely on and who aren’t going to let you down when you get bad.
- Coffee. At least one a day. It keeps you alert to get the most out of life.
- Take care of yourself and your body. If you don’t feel good about your body, you’re not going to feel good about your romantic relationship.
- Make a priority list in life. Is meeting this guy in a bar more important than giving yourself a manicure in front of a good movie.
- The pizzas. Everyone loves them. Indispensable in life.
- Have a good balance between your private and professional life.
- To be independent. Don’t do something or meet someone because you are asked to.
- Make a list of the things that are important to you in a romantic relationship.
- Don’t give up on something because you think you are not strong enough / beautiful / intelligent,….
- Have time for yourself. When was the last time you took care of yourself?
- Watch your favorite series on TV.
- Say yes to life with open arms. Be optimistic.
- Always wake up ready to take on the world. Whether it is for meeting people, for work or for your family life.
- Take the time to do those little things that make you happy, like watching your favorite movie, painting your nails, eating ice cream.
- Be proud of yourself and what you have achieved in your life.
- Take all the opportunities available to you to learn and discover new things.
- Be available to your friends and relatives. Be there if they need you.
- Don’t get depressed after a breakup , but remember the good times and be ready to move on.
- Tell you that a rake is not going to kill you. Everyone has taken rakes, even Angelina Jolie.
- Ask yourself if the life you have right now is the one you dreamed of as a child?
Of course, this list is not exhaustive. There are lots of other things that are more important than a romantic relationship, but what you want to get across is the following.
It’s more important to feel happy alone than unhappy in a romantic relationship.
Period. No “but…” or other excuses. The most important thing is you.