Very few texts are capable of making the reader feel truly excited.
We have compiled some short phrases that are intended to reach the heart of those who read them.
Emotional phrases that you will like
Here is our selection of emotional phrases with which you can access the most beautiful corners of your soul.
1. When we are motivated by goals that have deep meaning, by big dreams, by pure love that needs to be expressed, then we are truly alive (Greg Anderson)
A phrase with which many will be able to feel identified, because it is the only way to live pleasantly.
2. It is not too late to build a better world (Tommy Douglas)
There are always new opportunities to do good things for a great future.
3. We are all in a big gutter, but only some of us look at the stars (Oscar Wilde)
No matter how bad times are, we can always trust our own hope.
4. Love is when you look into the eyes of another person and see their heart (Jill Petty)
Possibly one of the most heartwarming definitions of love you can find.
5. Each day provides its own treasures (Marco Aurelio)
But it is our responsibility to find these treasures every day.
6. Friends are that part of the human race that one can be human with (Anonymous)
Perhaps this phrase will reach your heart if you consider your friends as the best people in the world.
7. Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body instead of a body with a soul (Wayne Dyer)
A tip that many people should start to take into account.
8. As knowledge expands, fascination gains depth (Charles Morgan)
That is, as a person knows more things, he begins to feel more excited about the world.
9. It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend (William Blake)
If you have suffered betrayal by someone you consider a friend, you will surely understand this phrase.
10. Don’t win the world and lose your soul; wisdom is better than silver or gold (Bob Marley)
Another important life advice to always take into account and that will always remain in your heart.
11. Go for it now. The future is not assured for anyone (Wayne W. Dyer)
It can be said that all these are part of the same goal, which is progress.
13. I look for you in places you cannot be (Anonymous)
A phrase with which a person totally in love can feel identified.
14. A man sooner or later discovers that he is the gardener of his soul, the director of his life (James Allen)
In this way, you should focus on harvesting your own soul to know where to direct your life.
15. Your big break could be right where you are (Napoleon Hill)
Therefore, sometimes you don’t have to search so hard. Just let yourself go.
16. Above all things guarded, guard your heart, because life emanates from it (Solomon)
Soul, heart or your own essence, whatever you want to call it. But it is to these things that this phrase refers.
17. It is not your external appearance that you should beautify, but your soul, adorning it with good works (Clement of Alexandria)
More tips to keep in mind in life, since this is the only thing worthwhile.
18. Every story I create, believes me (Octavia E. Butler)
Because everything that we take from the world then becomes part of ourselves.
19. Your own soul is nourished when you are kind; is destroyed when you are cruel (King Solomon)
Another interesting life tip to keep in mind whenever you act.
20. It is worth more on the face than the stain on the heart (Miguel de Cervantes)
This phrase talks about pain and grief, and it is worth reflecting on this for a few moments.
21. Miracles are born out of difficulties (Jean de la Bruyere)
Therefore, we must take advantage of any kind of difficulties to get the most out of it.
22. In my heart, a swirl of tenderness has left a bundle of blue sands (Aída Cartagena Portalatín)
A quite poetic phrase about the feeling of love to reflect on.
23. Study the past if you want to define the future (Anonymous)
In this way, anyone makes sure not to make the same mistakes as before, and have new solutions.
24. A champion is someone who gets up when he can’t (Jack Dempsey)
Therefore, a champion is not what is commonly known as someone who always wins. But it has this kind of description.
25. We are all beings of light. We were originally formed in the heart of the great red stars, billions of years ago (Leonardo Boff)
A phrase that can move anyone at a bad time in their life.
26. The best revenge is a massive success (Frank Sinatra)
All you have to do in life is succeed and show those who didn’t believe in you that you could.
27. The power of imagination makes us infinite (John Muir)
In this way, we should plan to always feed our imagination.
28. A heart is never penetrated by force (Molierè)
A way of saying that no one earns a space in someone’s life by pressuring them.
29. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart (Helen Keller)
A reality with which many people can agree, if they have felt true love.
30. Thinking: what happens when the soul talks to itself (Plato)
Something to reflect on that thought is a much more powerful action than we think.
31. When my voice is silent with death, my heart will continue to speak to you (Rabindranath Tagore)
Some things just can’t die, like feelings for someone.
32. The first essential step to get what you want in life is to decide what you want (Ben Stein)
And, interestingly, it is the hardest step for many people. But everything is always worth it.
33. You must do the things you think you cannot do (Eleanor Roosevelt)
As we mentioned, it may be difficult at first. However, it is the only way of change.
34. If the heart is bored with love, what is it for? (Mario Benedetti)
A phrase to reflect on by this famous Latin American author.
35. Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it (Dennis P. Kimbro)
So we should focus more on our perceptions and reactions rather than anything else.
36. Aim for the moon and, if you miss, you will be among the stars (Les Brown)
You should always see the positive side of everything that gives you a result, even failure.
37. Every child is an artist. The problem is how to keep him as an artist when he grows up (Pablo Picasso)
It is the job of adults to encourage children in their dreams, or to let them abandon what they love most.
38. Only the person who risks is truly free (William Arthur Ward)
Therefore, we should think more often about taking risks without giving much thought to the consequences.
39. The bird is moved by its own life and by its motivation (APJ Abdul Kalam)
Another profound phrase that we can apply in our lives if we have the capacity for reflection.
40. You have to listen to the head, but let the heart speak (Marguerite Yourcenar)
A way of saying that you have to be rational in order to understand others, but respond to them in an empathic way.