Is there a simple thing I can do to brighten my spouse’s day today? Here are 64 ways! You choose.
Keep this article handy by pinning the image below in one of your Pinterest boards. That way, you will always have the means to make your spouse feel privileged.
After all, it’s the key to a simple romance every day!
1. Simply tell her something that makes her special to you.
2. Send him an SMS at work to keep him from getting bored during his workday.
3. Unclutter the room: he or she will love
4. Compliment it by SMS every hour at any time of the day!
5. Surprise your spouse by taking him to an impromptu outing.
6. By sending him a love letter to tell him that you appreciate him and that you will take the lead in bed tonight – it will totally brighten his day … and his week!
7. Tell him how happy you are to be with him.
8. Take the children to the park during the holidays and let your spouse take a nap.
9. I took the children with me because she was sick. Like that, she could rest.
10. Liven your spouse’s day by buying her flowers, she will appreciate the attention.
11. Dine, then do the dishes. She loves that !
12. One simple thing I could do (and I just did!) To brighten up her day is to phone her, unexpectedly, just to tell her that I love her and wish her a good day.
13. A simple thing that I can do? Compliment her sincerely on something specific about her appearance.
14. One simple thing I could do to brighten up her day is to let her sleep and prepare the kids for school.
15. I could call him and tell him that I love him and that he/she misses me while he/she is at work.
16. My husband is easy. I smiled at him and said, “I love you, honey!” I know I’m often grumpy with stress and the rest. I do not smile enough. So when I do it, it makes a difference !!
17. One simple thing I can do to brighten my husband’s day is a phone call just to remind him I love and appreciate him.
18. When he gets home after a long day of work, you can prepare dinner and let him know that you are preparing a REALLY special dessert once the kids are in bed!
19. One thing I can do to cheer up my husband’s day is to watch the football match with him!
20. I send him an SMS telling him that I am impatient for our evening (especially for the physical side!)
21. A three-minute hug.
22. Give her flowers for no particular reason – apart, of course, to say that she is the love of my life.
23. I could bring him coffee in the morning, prepare his lunch and prepare his favorite dish for dinner.
24. Empty the dishwasher before leaving for work.
25. Call him and leave him a special voice message!
26. Greet him by putting down my work bag and covering him with hugs and kisses … for the rest of the evening!
27. A brief massage of 5 to 10 minutes from the back can make my wife capsize if she has had a bad day (or if she already has a good day, make it excellent).
28. To brighten up my wife’s day, I can clean the bathroom. She hates doing it!
29. By sending him a daily e-mail while he is deployed, with the thoughts and moments of my day and letting him know that I love him and that I’m proud of him.
30. I’m going to give him a massage tonight, for no reason, without him having to ask.
31. Tell my wife how much I appreciate everything she does for me, for the children and our home.
32. Clean the toilet. S**xy, huh? It depends on what I’m wearing while I’m doing it – like a smile, for example.
33. Draw grimaces on the eggs in the refrigerator.
34. To brighten up my wife’s day, I make coffee for her in the morning.
35. Convenient: Store the laundry. Fun: Bécotage session.
36. I can tell him that I love him for everything he does for us. Sometimes I complain about what he does not do and I forget that telling him what he does is 10 times more important!
37. To brighten my husband’s day, I’ll wake up happy and not grumpy and tell him how much I love him and how much he means to me.
38. Make dinner while waiting for him to come home.
39. Go to his office with a cupcake from the store on the other side of the street during my lunch break. Just so he knows I’m thinking of him.
40. Make treats he adores!
41. My husband works at night, so I buy a Red Bull and put it in the fridge for him when I get home.
42. Doing laundry while I’m at home today!
43. I can thank him for his impressive management of our finances and his hard work in paying off our debts so we could start a family!
44. Put a love note (a post-it) on your computer screen.
45. When he came out of the room to get ready to go to work (we were late after a long morning hug) – I had his toast ready, hot water in his tea thermos, and the tea was almost finished …
46. One thing I can do is let him know that I love him through notes left at home, emails or flowers.
47. Say “I love you”.
48. Thank him for his support when I face challenges.
49. I will look at my wife’s eyes, kiss her and tell her that I love her.
50. A simple thing that I do sometimes is to put toothpaste on his toothbrush. It saves her the equivalent of 4 seconds in her morning routine, but when I do, I always hear her say “ahhh” from the bathroom. Haha. It’s silly, but it’s funny.
51. I can make him a cup of coffee. I like when he does it for me.
52. Make him his favorite cake … and take it out of the oven when he arrives.
53. Make sure your eyes light up when you see it.
54. Let him sleep!
55. Today, I will keep my three-year-old child awake in the afternoon, when he would normally like to take a nap. That means he’ll go to bed an hour earlier … I know he’ll really enjoy it, especially on a Friday night.
56. To brighten my wife’s day, I could write her a love letter explaining why I married her and why I love her!
57. I only asked him if I could do anything for him today. I had never done this before, but I wanted to let him know that I’m here for him and that I want to help him if he needs something.
58. I make my husband’s favorite dish.
59. Do the dishes … naked !!!
60. Clean the house
61. I do my best to write a note of love on a sticky note and hide it somewhere for my wife to find it every day.
62. Write an encouraging post-it, which he will find in his car when he goes to work.
63. Something unexpected that she usually does, like maybe cleaning the bathroom?
64. The only thing I can do is put his slippers near the couch when he gets home after working all night, so he does not have to go to the room to get them before he gets to bed. relax a moment.