If you want to know how to conquer your crush on the first date, read on and take note!
The world of dating, confusing, stressful, and difficult to navigate in appearance! But not impossible to approach successfully as an expert.
What do you need? Just keep reading and learn the 5 best and most effective tips to conquer your crush on the first date!
The first tips are simple and practical; With them, you will learn to identify everything you need to make a good impression.
The rest of the recommendations have so much potential that, when applied, you will think that it is a magic trick.
But none of that, you are simply using a bit of applied psychology to the situation.
WE WILL HELP YOU WITH PSYCHOLOGY
Psychology is the science that is responsible for studying the mental processes and behavior of human beings.
So let’s inject a little of your help into each tip for the best results.
A good date is one where you have a great time with great company.
With the following tactics, you will see how easy it is to create a magical moment and become the best company. Look at them!
1. CHOOSE A GOOD PLACE TO CONQUER YOUR CRUSH ON THE FIRST DATE!
The place is not only important for the environment it provides, but also for the environment it allows.
First of all, try to have several options; In addition, it is essential that you have already been to one of those sites or that you have a reference to what they are like.
You should avoid places where you cannot have a quiet conversation, due to noise or other external factors that may interfere.
To know how to conquer a man who is still undecided or to conquer your crush on the first date, it is necessary that you enjoy a pleasant chat where you can get to know each other better.
A cafeteria, or a restaurant are usually the most “classic” places.
But if you are a girl a little more energetic, do not hesitate to look for fun and surprise him with some good idea that will leave him with his mouth open.
The key is to promote closeness and show him, in that first meeting, that you are a unique woman, and that way you will know how to make him see you as the most special woman in the world.
2. TO CONQUER YOUR ON THE FIRST DATE YOU MUST TAKE CARE OF YOUR APPEARANCE!
Taking care of your appearance to attend the long-awaited date with the boy who steals your sighs does not mean completely transforming yourself.
As well as spending a quarter of your earnings on aesthetics and wearing clothes that, otherwise, you would never wear just to impress.
Making all that effort to conquer your crush on the first date usually has a negative effect in the long term, since sooner or later you will return to your “original form”.
This will probably make your boy, disappointed, think: “This is not the person I met.” It is a matter of taking advantage of and enhancing all your virtues and qualities to give the best image.
Although sometimes you question it, there are aspects that make you very attractive and, taking care of certain details, you can highlight your beauty greatly.
Try to dress in a subtle way, this also applies to both makeup and hairstyle; never forget that more is less and the more natural and fresh you look, the better, he will appreciate it!
Look confident and confident, you’ll see how your attractiveness increases by 200%!
3. AVOID AWKWARD SILENCES
Imagine that the atmosphere is great in the place you have agreed, your appearance has undoubtedly enchanted it, but the conversation is fading, little by little.
Until that uncomfortable moment of silence arrives where they don’t know what to say, what to do, or where to look.
It is precisely these moments that are in charge of ruining the situation and turning the first date, with that man you like so much, into the last date.
To avoid awkward silences, you don’t need to have public speaking experience or plan all possible conversation topics.
You just have to keep constant feedback on the topic they are talking about and change it in time before you run out of anything to talk about.
Apply the following tips and conquering your crush on the first date will be easier than you imagine!
- Affirming and asking: Listen to what he says, affirm one part and ask to extend another part; For example, if he mentions what he does, you can affirm with the impression you have of that profession and ask for something related.
- Subtly changing the subject: This is a technique that psychologists and good teachers use to guide a person to focus or change the subject, making him think that it is he who has noticed an important detail. If you are almost at the end of the path of a topic, the moment he responds to a comment of yours, take that idea to link it to another topic that you think can continue the conversation.
- Combining and going back: Have you ever said something, heard someone else say it differently, and suddenly come up with a lot of other ideas about it? Hearing things in a new combination is being present to a completely new stimulus. Use this to your advantage to keep the conversation going !; Taking what your quote mentions to combine it with your own words and thoughts will make new ideas and interests spark in your mind and the conversation can continue.