How to make a couple last?
Having the privilege of making a couple last is something that each of us desires at some point. It is the dream of many people, especially when they fall in love.
Unfortunately, routine and living together show a lot of relationships. Tensions arise, stress contributes, boredom occurs, it is very difficult to find people with truly compatible elective affinities and most relationships end up failing.
It’s life? A question of luck? Knowing or not knowing how to make your choices? It depends.
In reality it is not just a question of choice, but also of adaptability to situations and people.
In an article I already wrote on the secrets of a lasting relationship I mentioned many aspects related to the subject. Here I will mention others and I will complement all of these analyzes. The article cited deals with male-female seduction. Regarding the woman-man seduction.
Obviously, the choice of our couple is an asset. On the other hand, there are many men who are satisfied with the first woman available because they do not feel up to seducing women who really like them. This problem also occurs in women, but to a lesser extent.
So, we must clearly distinguish, when we choose a couple, whether we are male or female, for a long-term relationship or even for a marriage, this person must really please us. It is carnal attraction, of course, but not only!
Consider the sentimental side
To consider a long-term relationship, we need to establish a very strong emotional and emotional connection with someone. You have to create symbols of affection, not only a little love nickname, but also a whole lexicon and a world of love that belong only to you two. Thus, you will create an emotional bond surviving even in the event of an intimate crisis, or conflict in a couple. It is something that becomes like a blood tie, which goes beyond a simple couple relationship.
Then there is the factor of elective affinities, intellectual understanding, common tastes, and cultural understanding.
People make the mistake of considering this factor as the only existing one and the only one that counts for achieving good chemistry in the couple. While this is only one of the factors, but it does matter.
So in summary, in a couple, there are three understanding factors:
The carnal side, the heart, and the spirit. All three must be present to ensure a good couple connection and a lasting relationship. There are of course successful couples who do not agree on the three factors. In this case, there are complements. If the emotional side is strong and the carnal side is weak, for example, there are elements of compensation. But in general, all three factors must be met for the torque relationship to be good and lasting.
Other important considerations
There are also other elements that are important for ensuring happiness in the couple:
- The ability to adapt to others, even if we do not share the same tastes or the same beliefs.
- Tolerance towards the demands and needs of the other.
- Solidarity in the couple. Support and mutual support.
- The fact of not lowering the guard: the man as well as the woman must continue to seduce themselves, to be desirable for each other.
- Don’t always be waiting. We only get recognition when we don’t expect it. If we do something based on recognition, the result is never up to expectations.
- Do not accommodate. Some women and men stop looking good after they are in a relationship.
- While being stable, the man must continue to be unpredictable on occasion and surprise his girlfriend.
- Avoid stupid feelings like jealousy. Trust is something that is part of the love and commitment you make when the relationship becomes serious. If you are happy in your relationship, there is no reason to fear their loss.
- You have to invest in your couple or even make it a priority. If you have children or friends, your couple must always have its place and its importance, you must always give yourself the chance to be alone to enjoy your love.
- Doing projects in pairs is also important, as it involves long-term expectations.
- You should not expect too much from the other. If we love you, just take what we give you, without waiting or pretending differently. The best things in life are free and they never happen when you need them.
Ultimately, as mentioned in the cited articles, the most important lesson is summarized in two fundamental rules of lasting relationships:
- Our power of seduction must be something that is part of our life and our way of being, not just a means of seducing someone. It must be part of our nature and not just be a mask that we leave once we have reached our goal.
- Having integrated our most interesting points in our way of being (for example our seduction), we must always be natural and keep our naturalness, both before and after the conquest. There are many people who are not themselves when it comes to seducing and who change afterwards, because they become what they really are. This is one of the main causes of ruptures and failures.
It should not appear that we are not just to impress someone. And we must not leave aside the aspects of our style that work just because we have achieved our goal. In a long-term relationship, we should always be the same person, from start to finish, at most making changes to improve our way of being, but never backtracking. This is perhaps the essence of the secret to make the couple last.