How to UNDERSTAND MEN in 2020? Would you like to know everything about male psychology in romantic relationships?
The majority of women who contact me for the purpose of understanding men ask me for explanations concerning their thinking. They especially want to better understand the meaning of their attitudes when it comes to engaging in a relationship, communicating about their feelings or the reasons why they flee after a breakup. Whether you are looking to seduce a man, have a perfect couple life, or recover his man after a breakup, you will find in my next online conference tools to better decipher male psychology.
But before giving you my advice, I would like to ask you about the need to show empathy, that is to be able to put yourself in the place of a man to understand why he acts differently and how you could better analyze his attitude to adapt. Empathy is the most important thing to change your habits and not stay in a situation of sentimental failure.
Since 2007 I have accompanied thousands of women in different romantic situations but they all reacted according to habits they had developed and which prevented them from making the right choices. Thanks to this exclusive webinar on male psychology, you will finally learn to modify your behavior to make the right decisions, that is to say, those that will react positively to the one you covet, with whom you live or who you want to win back…
To help you the best, I invite you to register for my LIVE conference online which will take place on Wednesday, January 8, 2020, you will be able to share your current issues and I will be happy to answer you live.
During this event, I will answer the following questions:
- Are men afraid of Love and commitment?
- What exactly do men expect from you?
- How to get answers to your fears and doubts?
- What to do to convince a man?
- Why is it distant?
- The secrets to understanding ALL men
- What actions to put in place to be unique?
- What are the needs of men?
- How to seduce a man on a daily basis?
- How to test men?
- The mistakes that keep you from finding love
- The difference between female and male seduction
- How can we no longer stagnate the situation?
- Know how to put yourself in the place of a man!
What are the real differences between men and women?
You have always wondered what can differentiate men and women. Besides, when I am challenged on this question whether in coaching or at a conference and I am asked “Alexander, what are the big differences between men and women ?” », I’m not really surprised anymore!
I am aware that between men and women we do not always have the same behaviors and that we have trouble deciphering the expectations of each other. But in my opinion, the difference in gender does not explain everything. Therefore, in my opinion, it is necessary to look beyond the simple difference of gender.
So I decided to study things in a more global way and to take into consideration all the differences that could exist between human beings and I came to the conclusion that it was not necessary to observe only the differences masculine-feminine, but rather look in-depth at all the characteristics that make up a person.
To understand a man and assimilate male psychology, I invite you to observe all the characteristics that make your man behave in this or that way. The main criteria are:
- What childhood did he live?
- What parental education has he received?
- What are the romantic experiences he has known?
- What relationships does he have with his loved ones (friends and family)?
- What fears can he have concerning the life of a couple and more generally?
- How does he express his love?
- Is he a man who communicates more by words or by deeds?
- Is he rather self-confident or is he rather shy and reserved?
You will notice that by answering these questions you will naturally study the differences between men and women, but even more, you will be able to better understand the behavioral characteristics of the man who interests you.
As it is extremely complex to study exactly the behavior of a man vis-a-vis that of a woman to draw useful conclusions from it, then I consider that the most important work is to concentrate on the role of the past and the factors that are determinants of behavior in adulthood, and that could help you better understand the one in front of you. What men abhor today is often explained by what they experienced when they were younger.
Understanding a man from his sentimental past
If you look closely at your sentimental past and that of the men you have met, they are always negative. All your relationships have ended in breakdowns and very often this means deep discomfort and disappointments to be overcome.
Building a romantic relationship is not easy, even more these days. It is to avoid all the suffering of the past that many men will now be afraid to commit, fear of letting go, fear of loving and therefore not be completely free in your relationship.
To fully understand male psychology, I invite you to put yourself in their place to study what emotions they may have felt in their different experiences and why today they have a behavior or blockages that you have hard to understand.
The sentimental past is a very important source of influence concerning the behavior of everyday life and to study it is to have the capacity to reinforce the bases of its couple or its seduction. If you have just met a man, especially through communication, moments of sharing, your projects and everything that characterizes your relationship.
Isn’t male psychology that complex?
I recently read articles by American authors on the differences between men and women. All are based on scientific studies which are indeed important, but they forget the emotional aspect. There is not just one type of man, you should be aware that you may come across several types of men.
We must keep in mind that they are above all human beings and even the more attractive, charismatic or confident man is looking for a woman who will know how to support him. You should not lose sight of the fact that a man is subject to great influences linked to his past, his childhood, his goals, his personality but that he will always seek a fulfilling romantic relationship.
Do not try to complexify male psychology, but on the contrary work on emotional communication to always have an impact and be omnipresent in his mind and to be able to seduce or keep him. Emotional communication is the act of dialogue by incorporating what is important to you so that your message is more effective.
I often say to the women I coach “Do not wait for him to give himself up to you, your duty is to identify this man by observing his desires before he even expresses them! “ . There is nothing more powerful than being able to understand the person who shares your daily life.
To get there, it is therefore, necessary to study your sentimental past, your way of behaving in society, your need for tenderness and affection which often hides a lack of confidence or a need to be reassured, your degree of independence. which will help you know whether or not you should talk about your feelings and finally, his objectives to understand what drives him on a daily basis (what he likes more than anything).
We all have a “why” that makes us get up every morning, whether it is our desire to succeed in business, to help our neighbor, to enjoy life, … And it is by finding that of man that you have in front of you that male psychology will no longer hold any secrets for you!
What do men hate in Love?
During this conference, I absolutely want to give you my tools to understand what are the mistakes that you should not make to avoid running away from a man. Here are 3 mistakes you often make which I will address in detail during my online conference.
- A woman acquired and in demand! I often repeat a sentence in coaching “A man cannot fall in love with a woman who is”. It’s sad to write, but it’s the truth. For a man to become attached to you, he must feel that you are a challenge and that he must constantly be in a position to seduce you, in particular through a unique sharing. If you are acquired, in demand, jealous, possessive, etc … then you will let the negative take up too much space and the break is never far away in these conditions. To avoid appearing like this, I recommend that you always keep a balance between your love life, your personal life, your friends and family life as well as professional life. The vast majority of women forget this balance and this is what leads them to find themselves in extreme demand in front of their men.
- The quest for perfection and the desire for always more! It was while performing a couple therapy sessions that I realized that men constantly repeated that they hated seeing their partner always be negative. The real problem was that their wife wanted to achieve perfection in the relationship and they were therefore always going to ask them for more. Your man is a human being and he cannot offer you everything you are looking for. You will have to adapt to your story, learn to be content with what you have or build an even stronger relationship, but without claiming anything from it, just by being more active on your side.
- A relationship where man has no place. Unlike the previous two points, I realized that men also expected a relationship where they could perfectly find their place and feel useful in the life of their partner. If you forget to value your partner, to compliment him, to organize activities in your relationship, to realize surprises, etc… Then you risk to make him flee for lack of interest.
How do I know when I meet a good man for me?
Most of the women I coach like to know the different types of men to know if they meet the one who will fill them or if the relationship will encounter problems in the long term. The gestures of men in love are difficult to decipher in advance, but certain behaviors are clear immediately.
Here are the three questions that will help you know if this man is the right one:
- Am I happy The first question you should ask yourself to study your new relationship is simply “Are you happy?” ” If the answer is mixed or completely negative, then the goal is to take a step back and ask yourself, “What do you need to be happy?” “
- Am I natural? The second question you really need to ask yourself to know if this man is really the right one for you is simply “Am I really natural in this story?” ” Most of the women I coach lack self-confidence and do not know exactly how to let go to reveal their personality to a man.
- Am I active? For a relationship to be stable, it is necessary that the two partners invest and seek their happiness both personal, but also common. The main objective is to avoid the “unilateral” relationship and meet the needs of male psychology to avoid the man having the feeling of carrying the couple all by himself.
It is with these three criteria that you can ensure that this man is the right one and above all that this relationship will bring you the best, including in the future. The more you keep your balance and your personal confidence, the more your partner will be delighted to have you by his side!
How to decipher male psychology for a fulfilling sentimental life?
If you want to go even further and really know everything about men to have a fulfilling love life, I can only invite you to break your habits. As I often say in coaching, “Why continue on a path that does not work? ”
This is a very important question because you cannot improve your relationships with men if you are not able to change your behavior and give yourself a new dynamic.
My role as a love coach is not to tell you what to do because each situation is unique. However, I am able to open your eyes to possibilities that you do not observe on a daily basis and which however can help you seduce a man, save your couple or recover your ex.
To know everything about men, you must first accept the idea that as a human being we are all extremely different and that you will have to analyze these specialties in each of your relationships to better understand male psychology and for apprehend in order to have an ideal relationship for two.