Love is one of the most elemental feelings within human nature , whose influence links it with the highest in the world and with the most basic of existence.
Being in love implies feeling and doing, but the most beautiful thing about all these properties is being reciprocated by the loved one.
Phrases and thoughts of couples in love
Next, the reader will be offered a series of thoughts that give the opportunity to observe with total significance the internal structure of the mind of a lover. Perhaps there is some kind of identification with them within the process.
1. You were, are, and always will be, my most beautiful coincidence.
A phrase that tries to express the essence of falling in love, that turning point that disconnects the individual from the everyday and concrete, leading him to build a world with greater meaning and significance. Love takes, in most cases, unexpectedly, to settle throughout its existence.
2. I think that the places I’ve been and the photos I’ve taken during my life have been leading me to you. (Clint Eastwood)
This feeling is frequently associated with some kind of destiny, that which allows us to connect with the person whose existence will bring about a change in each person. All in all, it is a beautiful phrase quoted by Clint Eastwood in one of his representations within the world of cinema.
3. I don’t know where we’re going, what I know is that I want to go with you.
A phrase of lovers that tries to represent the great bond that can be established with that reciprocated love. So much so, that it feels as if the path of each person was soldered in one.
4. You can be away from my eyes, but not from my thoughts.
In times of estrangement, or in love with different countries, this phrase is an ideal prototype to show the other that even the absence is not an element that justifies the detriment of an emotion. Love is above spatiality.
5. Although I am not your first love, I am sure that I am the best of your stories.
This phrase of a lover aims to shield the relationship with an incalculable security. By letting your partner understand that, regardless of past sentimental experiences, your heart is in the here and now only for her, it is the noblest thing in existence.
6. You are the light that guides me every day, that tells me where I have to go and that helps me move forward.
Love is long-suffering, say various people. Not only that, but also love sacrifices and grants security, in this way, it can be observed in this phrase, that a lover can surrender to the point of providing a safe scaffolding for complex circumstances.
7. Never forget that the first kiss is not given with the mouth, but with the eyes.
The first contact in order to ignite the emotional spark is developed through looks. It could be said that it is a symbolic kiss that is given to that couple. This is a phrase that shows a clear infatuation sign.
8. Love is not seen, it is felt, and even more so when she is with you.
This magnificent phrase expresses the romantic essence of Pablo Neruda’s works. His experience, his experience, is enriched in the sensations and perceptions that all love can cause.
9. If life gave me lemons, I would exchange them for your kisses.
Beautiful phrase that illustrates the jocularity that can occur in the conversations of lovers.
10. If one day you need to feel that something does not change, remember that I will always love you.
One of the most beautiful elements of love is that it has the ability to be unfading. In other words, it never withers. This is a good way to express in one sentence how in love you can be with the other.
11. There was someone who took my heart and made it a thousand pieces, but you came and rebuilt it with love. I have fallen in love again.
This phrase from a deeply in love heart expresses the healing component of love. Its function is to order what is damaged.
12. Without a doubt I can now say with total conviction that dreams can come true if you want them badly enough.
This phrase can undoubtedly be dedicated to that being that is loved so much. Being in love implies having hope regardless of the contingencies that are in front of the individual.
13. I love you more than my own skin. (Frida Kahlo)
One of the most watched loves was that of Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera. This sentence shows the delivery of a heart totally in love.
14. If at night I can no longer sleep, are your kisses that I will never forget. (Andrés Calamaro)
Andrés Calamaro produced a representation of falling in love through his art. He made a song entitled “Por mirarte” where he shows what love can do in the existence of a human being.
15. I love you not for who you are but for who I am when I am with you. (Gabriel Garcia Marquez)
Gabriel García Márquez enchanted with his deep phrases of love. In this case he demonstrated the changes that such a strong feeling can cause in people.
16. In these thoughts of love goes a piece of my heart. Each word is a kiss that travels through the distance.
In a long distance relationship, words are that seal that holds fire and hope. For this reason, if these conditions are lived, the important thing is to show that the other will always have that unfading love.
17. Last night I dreamed of you, and this morning I didn’t want to wake up.
If the loved one is missed, this phrase could show them that beautiful sign, where you imply how deeply in love you are with them.
18. You do not know the disorder of emotions that your smile causes me.
That simple part of the physiognomy of the face is an anchor to remain in love with that person. Showing her that her humanity flies the flag of the majestic storm of emotion is the most beautiful way to expose infatuation.
19. You are the most beautiful story that destiny wrote in my life.
Precious phrase that gives the preamble of a smile for what it can make you feel. It is a phrase that can be used, as original as possible, to show how much you are in love.
20. Without being what I was looking for, you ended up being everything I need.
Love can come suddenly, and this is one way to represent it with total clarity.
21. I like your perfume, you smell like the love of my life.
All feelings of love must be expressed with depth and fun. This phrase truly expresses those nuances.
22. I love you: I tell you with my mouth when I kiss you, I tell you with my hands when I touch you and with my mind when I think about you.
Love expresses itself with the totality of being. This phrase from a lover illustrates the components of each fundamental part of an individual and how they can express with their language what they feel.
23. You are not Google, but you have everything I am looking for.
If you want to be witty and funny, this is a phrase that can be used to make a loved one smile.
24. In a kiss, you will know everything that I have kept quiet about. (Pablo Neruda)
Pablo Neruda is an example of expressing words with great depth in significantly short sentences. Here is an example of it. Therefore, your example can be used to be precise when writing to that great love.
25. If I had to write how much I love you, the sky would be little paper and the sea little inkwell.
Beautiful phrase, with the use of analogies, to express the immensity of the feeling that one can have towards that being adored.
26. I love you to go crazy with laughter, drunk on nothing and stroll leisurely through the streets, yes, hand in hand, or rather … heart. (Mario Benedetti)
Mario Benedetti gives, through his works, poetry that fills the heart of that loved one. It shows everything that one always wants to do with that person.
27. Thinking of my happiness, I remembered you.
The tenderness of love is expressed with simple phrases. Here is an example of it.
28. I would like our love to be like the sea, to see the beginning but never the end.
Trying to rhyme to give more meaning and eloquence to what you feel for that person is an unattainable nobility. This phrase expresses not only how in love you can be, but also how eternal love is, that which has a beginning, but never an end.
29. Just as you are, I love you.
Each person expresses their love in different ways and nuances. In this case, the idea of a concise, yet profound expression of such abundant sentiment is represented.
30. I admit, right now I’m thinking of you.
Being in love means seeing everything through the prism of the name of that loved one. Thinking of that person and expressing a phrase like this directly to them is the most beautiful thing to do.
31. I wanted to dedicate you messages of love, but on second thought, I want to dedicate my whole life to you.
If you want to brighten the day of that person you love, this phrase may be the most appropriate.
32. You smile, I fall in love.
Precise and concise this phrase, but with a deafening effect of reason and illumination of feeling.
33. Love without admiration is only friendship. “George Sand”
Great reflection on the distinction of two types of similar relationships in various aspects.
34. The beauty of a woman must be seen in her eyes, because that is the door of her heart, the place where love resides. “Audrey Hepburn”
A beautiful idea about the language of looks. It is said that they are the windows of the soul and that the purity of each feeling can be discovered there.
35. A coward is incapable of showing love; doing so is reserved for the brave. (Mahatma Gandhi)
The great Hindu teacher exposes a fundamental idea about love.
36. It is true that in the world of men there is nothing necessary, except love. (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)
The essential of love is reflected in everything that can be done. Such a feeling changes the way of thinking.
37. Love is the ultimate meaning of everything that surrounds us. It is not a simple feeling; It is the truth, it is the joy that is at the origin of all creation. (Rabindranath Tagore)
A reflection as important as that of love can never be lacking in philosophy. Here its positions are glimpsed, putting it above a simple feeling caused by the biology of being
38. Is there a precept that can guide the action of a lifetime? To love. (Confucius)
Being in love establishes paths and purposes on which you can walk with tranquility, since it is the fuel that will always keep the movement as a necessary principle.
39. What is love? The longing to get out of oneself. (Charles Baudelaire)
Excellent reflection on love. Its possession shatters any idea of prevailing narcissism.
40. You don’t play with love. There are many who start out as a joke and end up burning. (Carlo Dossi)
Being a sudden feeling that comes without establishing a decision, the ideal is to be cautious in all human relationships that may arise.
41. Where love reigns, laws abound. (Plato)
The ancient thinker considered falling in love as a virtue that is above any social structure.
42. When you want to give love there is only one risk: that of receiving it. (Molière)
This phrase expresses a particularity within the thought of the French poet.
43. I loved, I was loved: enough for my grave. (Alphonse De Lamartine)
The correspondence within such a noble sentiment is a sufficient element to fill human nature with well-being.
44. There is nothing that enlivens love more than the fear of losing the loved one. (Francisco de Quevedo)
A significantly debatable position on the conception of love based on jealousy and possession.
45. You can do a lot with hate, but even more with love. (William Shakespeare)
Within his works, this great author presents the idea of love as an important construction tool.
46. If you want to be loved, love yourself. (Seneca)
Take the first step, estimate the caliber of love you have for the other person.
47. Try to love your neighbor. You’ll tell me the result. (Jean-Paul Sartre)
This excellent author gives the proposal to love. Without saying your results, it follows that it is the best possible decision.
48. Come sleep with me: we will not make love. He will make us. (Julio Cortazar)
A proposal that hides the romanticism within the words.
49. Painting blind love is an unreason of the poets; You must remove the blindfold and restore the joy in your eyes forever. (Blaise Pascal)
Love is free and clear. That is the healthiest and purest essence within relationships.
50. And never advise lovers, when their care is their glory; who is like one who predicts heretics, in their vain stubborn errors. (Miguel de Cervantes)
This beautiful verse by Cervantes is a criticism for those who give love with the sole purpose of receiving. That lover who shows his care and does not understand the properties of true love.