If you are one of the couples who wonder what topics of conversation to bring up so as not to bore your boyfriend or girlfriend through WhatsApp chat. And you have run out of ideas, do not despair that nothing is lost.
Maintaining a relationship for a long time is a bit difficult. However, it is only necessary to have enough enthusiasm and willingness for this.
You may have run out of ideas about what to talk about or find it hard to say. So below we will help you gain much more confidence in your relationship.
Since achieving this is essential for them to stay together as long as possible. See what to talk to un-boring your boyfriend by chat and what you can ask your girlfriend so she doesn’t get bored.
How to not bore my crush and bring up an interesting topic of conversation?
If the situation is not to bore a Crush, which puts us in a rather awkward and complicated situation. The best thing would be to calm down, if you keep thinking about how much you don’t want him to get bored, you’ll end up doing it out of so much concern.
The best thing you can do in this regard is to relax and not think about it too much. For this, it is recommended that you be spontaneous and yourself. Be natural and ask questions or bring up any discussion for conversations. If you show your security, believe me, you will attract him much more. You can get the following from conversation topics:
Films. Series. New or old music. Sports. Meal. Favorite cartoons. Video game. hobbies famous events. Actors. Singers among other things that are to their taste and yours. Also ask about what he does in his free time, what he studies, if he works, goals, etc.
Topics to talk with your partner by chat or at a distance
If it is already your partner and you have time with her. The topics below will help you build trust and communication.
How to talk and what to do with your partner or boyfriend via WhatsApp chat so as not to bore him. Topics that will help you talk to your girlfriend / or if you don’t know what conversation to have.
- What has happened in their lives lately?
- Ask for any recommendations, series, movies, or recipes.
- Support each other in your problems. When I tell you something, pay enough attention and if you can help with something with some advice, do it. But always take into account first what that person thinks of the matter.
- About their families and friends. This will help you get to know his surroundings and he will have the confidence to tell you about any matter in a way that will include you much more in his life.
- Any concerns you feel about the relationship of that person you can let them know. Do not let go of things that make you uncomfortable because later it is worse.
- Talk about a topic of the current impact and give your opinion about it.
- Do fun things that take you a little out of your comfort zone so you can have a good time together. They can watch a movie connected by the same app so that they will watch it at the same time and feel that they are together. And if they are in person the same.
Interesting questions to ask your boyfriend or your crush
Here are some ideas for you to ask questions to bring up a topic of conversation and distract or not bore your partner, boyfriend, or girlfriend:
- How was your day, tell me?
- Did you see what happened in this country?
- Did you hear the new song by?
- Do you like the foot?
- When we will meet?
- What do you think about this?
- Do you like this shirt or blouse that I bought?
- What are you going to do on the weekend?
- How do you see yourself in 5 years?
- How many brothers do you have?
- Do you think the world will end one day?
- What do you do in your free time?
- What do you think of this I did, tell me?
- Did you see this video? Very interesting or I did not like it.
- How do you describe yourself as a person?
- How about this photo, do I come out fine?
- What would you change about your life?
There are endless questions you can ask to get to know and get closer to your partner, it’s a matter of imagination. If you still think that you do not connect enough with your partner, it is best to talk about it together.