If you notice that your partner is acting distant and you want to know what to do when he leaves , read on !:
The tendency of some men to walk away and lose touch, for no apparent reason or sense, can drive the most balanced of women crazy and confuse.
You may be familiar with the behavior patterns of men who are clearly not mature enough for their biological age.
That is, men-boys, for whom wanting is synonymous with deserving, and they have no idea how to deal with the absence of instant gratification.
If such a man crosses your path, get away as quickly as possible, before he does.
TAKE IT EASY:
On the contrary, if you have a stable, secure, respectful and socially well-adjusted man by your side, who has shown you that he wants to share his life with you but, for some reason, has gradually or directly moved away, do not worry!
Next I will show you how to deal with this situation.
I’ll give you some tips so you know what to do when he leaves and what behaviors to avoid to help him come back.
WHY DO MEN WALK AWAY?
There are multiple reasons why guys stay away, perhaps the most common cause is a lack of interest in the relationship, which should not be confused with their low mood or personal problems.
In case a man is not receiving what he expects from his partner or conquest, he will start to look the other way and focus on other issues.
So what are those signs that could function as evidence of your man’s emotional disinterest?
FIND THE CLUES!
- Spend less time with you.
- He doesn’t call you or send you messages like he used to, and worse still, he doesn’t reply to yours.
- Pay less attention to what you are talking about, which was not the case on first dates or early in the relationship.
- You can count the kisses he gives you with the fingers of one hand.
- It gets irritated more easily and frequently.
- Put aside the romanticism and try to keep your time together to a minimum.
- Lies constantly.
To know what to do when he walks away, keep in mind that trying to change him suddenly or attack him is not the correct way to resolve the situation.
Instead, you should try to understand why he is acting that way.
Men tend to be less efficient with emotional stress than women, so they will avoid confrontation at all costs, it is a good fact that you should know what to do when he leaves.
DO NOT RUSH:
You may take personally the fact that your partner who matters so much to you begins to be less available, as he used to, or does not respond to your stimuli.
But don’t forget to see the big picture before judging it or wasting your tears on false assumptions.
It is important that you carefully analyze their behavior, reach objective conclusions and make effective decisions.
Is it just a phase or is it trying to get away from you for good?
WHAT TO DO WHEN HE WALKS AWAY? TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
When a man wants distance, having a woman by his side pressuring him to speak only makes things worse.
His apparent unwillingness to communicate doesn’t necessarily mean that he doesn’t want you to know anything he’s thinking – maybe he’s just looking for the right words.
The following tips and recommendations will help you understand a little about the male mind and know how to react or act when he leaves.
Read, take note and apply them!
- Understand your role in the internal struggle that rages inside your boy: Some of the worst things you could do are lecture him, complain, try to “teach” him how things should be done or justify yourself with your own feelings. Instead of figuring things out, the only thing you’ll accomplish is activating his desire to flee as far as possible.
- You must manage your own emotions : So that he feels understood by you, and not upset or pressured. Recognize the warning signs that he needs space, and give it to him! Are you uncommunicative? Give him time to think about what worries him so much. Time and space, keywords and certain!
- Neutralize your negativity with the power of perspective: Keep in mind that he probably has no idea that it makes you lonely and hurts you; therefore, be flexible and engage in a harmonious dialogue based on sincerity and respect.
- Wait, and let him come to you: When he finally does and comes out of hiding, don’t make him feel guilty. You will now be in a position to choose whether to allow the relationship to return to normal.
- Never forget: We all have the right to have a private life, to find ourselves in the midst of solitude and silence, and not wanting to talk, temporarily, with anyone. Try to be patient, put yourself in the place of the other! Perhaps what he needs is a little space for him, and make sure that your comments on the subject are subtle and intelligent, not judgmental and aggressive. This way they will know that they can count on you as a partner, friend and advisor.
WHAT SHOULD YOU AVOID IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PUSH IT AWAY
So that you know what to do when he leaves, based on the fact that you feel that he has partially withdrawn from you, there are two options:
The first is that I return and everything goes back to the way it was before; the second, that it radically disappear.
If the latter is not within your possibilities, pay attention to these recommendations so that you prevent it from becoming another memory:
- Freedom: Most men fear losing their freedom through compromise; therefore, they are victims of a period of self-absorption and distance themselves. Help him assimilate and accept his emotions with confidence! But above all, do not pressure him, do not call him, do not make thousands of claims or threaten him. Show yourself safe and confident of the woman you are and let her know, with this behavior, what she is missing, in case she does not return.
- Respect his spaces: Don’t pretend to always be near him; this in order to miss you and value more the encounters they have as a couple. Do not invade him with messages or calls either, that is synonymous with imbalance and distrust! and he will think you are stalking him.
- Get her attention again but in a positive way: Seduction can be an excellent tactic to get her back, without too much effort. Change your appearance a little, get a new cut, change your hair color, renew your wardrobe or do a little exercise, you will see that the curiosity to know your renewed “I” will be stronger than your questions!
- Silence and indifference are the best allies when a guy is undecided, The weapons of power are in your hands !, use them when necessary, The reverse psychology is an infallible technique !
- Act naturally: Follow the rhythm of your life; try to help him, but do not insist because he can take it badly. Be you again and let it be, if it values you, it will surely come back!
Finally, make an effort to examine the situation of your partner, what are the causes of his estrangement and take action since you know what to do when he leaves .