Getting into a new relationship or meeting someone with whom you feel alchemy is always exciting. If it has already happened to you, you know the sensation: the butterflies in your belly when you see it and the chills at each message or call received.
We all show our love in different ways, so it’s completely normal not to know if the person for whom we love, also loves us. And that part can be quite stressful. Being vulnerable is difficult and nobody wants to know the pangs of disappointment or rejection.
Falling in love is a wonderful feeling, but if you are not sure that the guy in question is ready for the big jump, check out these signals that you are making his head spin and that we have compiled specially for you!
1) He listens to you carefully and hears what you have to say: sometimes we all share uninteresting details and stories about our lives. If you are chatting with a polite person, they will at least listen and nod. If you tell a guy one of these stories and tell you about it later, it’s because he really listened to you. He wishes to be closer to you and therefore, he will remember any information you give him.
2) He is ready to do whatever repair you need or call a professional: if you have something broken and tell him about it, he will do everything he can to help you. Sometimes this is how men show their love.
3) He wants to know your family: most people are afraid of meeting their “in-laws” for the first time. So if he shows you that he is ready, it is also usually a sign that he is ready for the next stage of your relationship.
4) He gives importance to your opinion as to how he dresses: it may seem a little silly, but if a man is falling in love with you, he will want to s dress in such a way that you find him as attractive as possible. If he begins to ask you for his opinion on his look, it is because he takes into account your fashion sense!
5) He wants to do everyday things with you: believe it or not, it is not always the sophisticated appointments that a man organizes that show his love for you. Often, it’s the fact that he wants to spend time with you, whatever you do together. It is a true sign of his love.
6) He cooks for you: maybe he likes to cook a lot, but cooking for someone is an intimate gesture. If he is not used to it, it is because he does it for you and that speaks volumes about his feelings towards you.
7) He takes the initiative to organize weekends and does not forget your appointments: when you are enthusiastic about the idea of an upcoming event, you count the days! If he is making efforts in this direction, it is because he is very enthusiastic about spending time with you.
8) He is worried about you and is not afraid to reveal his sensitivity: do not confuse this with a need for control, jealousy or the need to be excessively protective, because all these things are signals alarm. If he is falling in love, he wants you to know that he will always be there, that he will support all of your projects, every step of the way. Also, he is not afraid to express his feelings and to reveal his vulnerability to you.