How do you tell him that you miss him and that you can’t wait to have him around? Discover 3 ways to do it below!
In case that special someone is working, traveling or just not by your side snuggling in his arms, let him know how much you miss him!
Give him a phrase, a message or a call that stimulates his senses!
Although for many expressing themselves easily is something natural, for others it represents an odyssey.
If you are one of those women who have some difficulty deciding how to say things, keep reading, this article is for you!
Expressing ourselves freely and openly, without any inhibitions, is key to a happy relationship where everything is fully enjoyed.
Even if your loved one is far away, thanks to this extremely connected world, telling him that you miss him will be easier than you imagine, it is just a matter of finding the right words.
Love messages for your boyfriend, loaded with love or one of the many instant messaging applications and video calls will be of great help.
Even forgotten phone calls or email will be your best allies when you want to shorten distances.
Perhaps you are anxious to know how to formulate that message that lets him know that you miss him; which depends on your personality and the type of relationship you have.
3 WAYS TO ACHIEVE IT:
Luckily, there are 3 ways that can be adapted to any person and type of couple.
So without further ado, let’s look at the different ways to know how to tell him you miss him , check them out!
1. HOW TO TELL HIM THAT YOU MISS HIM IN A CLASSIC WAY
If you are the type of person who goes straight to the point or who is short on words, this is most likely the best option.
The secret is not to dwell on the matter too much or try to lengthen what you want to say, just unleash your feelings clearly and concisely.
These types of messages work very well when communication is continuous and, while you want to express what you feel, you do not want to bombard him or seem intense.
It can also apply in those cases where you want to write a whole sonnet, but it is not possible.
Either because of the little time available to read or listen to you at work, or because of the intermittent connectivity where you are.
In the same way, it works for those people who prefer to receive beautiful and important messages or phrases, but that are not letters or treaties precisely.
A simple “I miss you”, “I really miss you right now” or “I miss you” can make a difference!
Drawing a smile on his face, making you appear in his mind and, in addition, knowing the techniques to know how to make a man miss you, will be of great help.
We usually overlook simplicity and subtlety because we feel the need to go further and speak more elaborately.
For those cases, where we want to express ourselves a little more and the situation allows it, let’s see the next option, that is, how to tell him that you miss him using the romantic way.
2. HOW TO TELL HIM THAT YOU MISS HIM ROMANTICALLY
You don’t have to be the most emotional poet or great writer to let your man know that you miss him.
Just trusting your emotions will open the door to a world of romantic thoughts that he is sure to appreciate.
For many girls, these types of messages are their main weapon to catch and hold someone, with sweet words no one thinks of leaving!
Unleash your emotions by telling him that you miss him and think about the following:
- What do you miss about him at that moment?
- How do you feel when you have him by your side?
- What does it mean to you to have him around?
This will make your message, phrase or mini love letter to your boyfriend sound spontaneous, natural and will avoid the frustration of thinking: “What am I writing?”
Using this simple method, you can tell him how much you miss him with phrases like:
- You are my air. I need you at all times.
- How I would like to be in the most perfect place in the world, in your arms.
- You could be admiring something beautiful right now; send me a picture of your face and make me happy.
- You have no idea how much I need to see you and hug you with all my being.
- I have you in my thoughts until I can hold you in my arms.
- My whole soul demands your company.
- Every moment with you is like being in heaven.
Remember that there is no wrong way to tell someone how much you miss them when the words are infused with heartfelt emotions. Phrases like this are sure to melt your heart.
3. HOW TO TELL HIM YOU MISS HIM IN A FUNNY WAY
Now, if your style is a little more jovial, and you are looking for how to tell him that you miss him in an alternative and indirect way, since romance is not your thing, this section is for you!
Such a fun style or formula will not only brighten his day by knowing that you miss him, but it will also remind him that you are the one who brings that joy into his life.
Take a look at the following examples and venture to create your own phrases !:
- I need you right now, I can’t reach the cereal on the shelf.
- I need you like someone else’s to a thief.
- If I left the stove oven on, would you come dressed as a fireman to rescue me?
- The more special someone is, the more I annoy them. Poor you for being the most special person.
- I miss you so much that I thought about putting pillows next to me to feel like you were here, but I need pillows.
- My desire for you does not go away, it accumulates.
- 16 hours I think of you, 8 I dream of you.
- If you think I think about you all day, you’re wrong! All night long too.
- I like coffee, but I prefer to have tea!
- Forget butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I think of you!
Personalizing your messages and giving them your own humorous touch is a sure way to keep your words on his mind and keep you in his thoughts until he can see you.
IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD TIME FOR SMALL DETAILS
Let the love of your life know how much you miss him; Every day and every hour is a good time! There are no excuses or excuses for not doing it.
There is always time! And even more so to send a small 2-second voice message saying “I miss you”.
These are the details that make you fall in love and one of the essential ways to maintain and strengthen emotional ties in a relationship!