Everything you need to ask him to get closer to him
As women are a real mystery for most men, they are not easy to understand either. Between those who hide their feelings under a macho appearance and those who play it half-fig half-grape, it can be difficult to know if you like him or what he really likes. You must, therefore, prepare questions to ask him in order to know him better.
Whether you are just starting a new relationship with a man or have been with him for a while without knowing much about him, these 100 questions to ask a guy are for you ( or if you are looking to get close to you) of a girl, read this).
Questions to ask a guy: his preferences and choices
To fully understand his way of thinking, you need to know what he likes. Does he prefer to go to the beach or to the mountains? This may seem insignificant on the grand scale of things, but to organize a successful meeting, this information is more than necessary: you want to be sure not to miss it. So you need to prepare your questions well.
In addition, you must see if you have things in common: if he likes to travel and you are rather sedentary, you will have to either compromise or go your way. Some relationships are worth trying, others are not. some choices can be set aside, others are very important to you.
Here, then, are the questions to ask a guy about his preferences and choices:
1. When you’re feeling lazy, what is your guilty pleasure on Netflix?
2. If you were forced to move and go to an unknown country, what are the things you would take with you?
3. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
4. What is your favorite joke?
5. What is the thing, the quality that you prefer at home?
6. When you are sad, which person or activity do you go to first?
7. If you could only eat one dish for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
8. What is the thing you are most passionate about?
9. If you were to lose one of your 5 senses, which one would you choose and why?
10. What is the best in your job?
11. If tomorrow was your last day on earth, what would you do during those 24 hours?
12. Where is the coldest place you have been/traveled to?
13. If you could make three wishes, which would it be?
14. If you could spend 24 hours without working and without any responsibility, one day doing what you want, what would you do?
15. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you choose?
16. What is the first thing you would choose to do before you die?
17. If someone gave you a million euros, right away, what would you do with it?
18. Have you ever made a decision that turned your life upside down? If yes which one?
19. What is your favorite thing to do on weekends?
20. What is your guilty pleasure (snack, drink, etc.)?
21. If you were forced to eat in fast food for the rest of your life, which two places would you choose first?
22. What is your favorite social network?
23. What is the thing that truly allows you to relax when you are stressed?
24. What is the hobby that you have always dreamed of practicing without ever doing it?
25. What is your favorite vacation spot?
26. On Saturday evening, do you prefer to go out or stay at home?
27. What is your favorite quote, verse or phrase?
28. Where do you see yourself in five years?
29. What is the job of your dreams?
30. If you were to write a book about your life, what would be the title?
Questions to ask a guy: his character
You have to make sure he is not someone impulsive. Ask your man these few questions to find out what secrets are hidden behind his exterior facade.
Her character is what can help you build a healthy relationship or destroy any hope of being happy together. Some flaws can be insignificant (for example, if he is head up in the air), others can be a real killer, even dangerous (for example if he is tight-fisted or violent). Preparing the questions to ask a guy is therefore essential.
31. What is the thing that makes you smile the most, whatever the time of day?
32. What is the thing you are most proud of?
33. What makes you laugh the most?
34. What is the scariest thing you have done?
35. What is the thing you are most grateful for?
36. What is the thing you are most afraid of?
37. What is the best thing in your life right now?
38. If you could only watch a movie for the rest of your life, what would it be?
39. What is the dumbest thing you have done?
40. If you could rewrite your past, what is the thing you would change first?
41. What is your dominant personality trait?
42. What is the hardest thing, physically speaking, that you have ever done?
43. What is the most difficult thing, psychologically speaking, that you have ever done or experienced?
44. What is the thing that best defines who you are?
45. What do you believe in, in general, or from a religious point of view?
46. If you had to describe yourself in three words, which would you choose?
47. What is the thing people would never guess about you, just by looking at you?
48. Can you tell me something, insignificant or important that you have never told anyone?
49. What is the most beautiful compliment we have given you?
50. What is your main talent?
51. What is your star sign? Do you think he describes you well?
52. What is your biggest regret?
53. When was the last time you cried and why?
54. What scares you the most about the future?
55. Have you ever done or accomplished something you thought you couldn’t do? If yes, what was it?
56. What is the thing without which you could not live?
57. Are you an introvert or extrovert type?
58. What really makes you angry?
59. Are you the type to plan everything or do you prefer to let things happen naturally?
60. What is your biggest flaw?
Questions to ask a guy: his past and his loved ones
His past, his family, his friends, and his old relationships made him the man he is today. you should not be afraid or ashamed to approach this subject because it is the foundation of everything. If you know how he grew up, what made him happy or what hurt him, you can help him make peace with his past and move on. Thinking in advance about the questions to ask your companion will allow you to anticipate your reactions.
You are also trying to find out what your place will be in his life and among his loved ones. If he spends too much time with them does he really need you? Will he make you feel too much or will he manage to include you in his entourage?
61. If you had to choose a single childhood memory, which one would it be?
62. What is your best memory including an animal?
63. Which member of your family are you closest to?
64. What is your family like?
65. How would others describe you?
66. What is your favorite memory?
67. What do your parents (or the people who raised you) look like?
68. What does your best friend look like?
69. What is your favorite college memory?
70. Have you ever lost a loved one? What did he look like?
71. Who is the person without whom you could not live?
72. What is the scariest thing that happened to you as a child?
73. Which member of your family (close or less close) are you most like?
74. Have you made mistakes in your past that you really regret?
75. Your family, friends or partner, who is the most important person for you?
76. How much time do you spend, on average, with your friends?
77. What is the thing in your past that most marked your life?
78. Does your family influence your choice of partner?
79. Are you the type to spend time with family, friends or alone?
80. According to your family, what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses?
Questions to ask a guy: his expectations of a romantic relationship
This is the subject that interests you most. How does he see romantic relationships? You want to know if his ideal wife looks like you and if your desires and expectations of married life are similar. The questions to ask your loved one should, therefore, be personal and intimate.
Once again, some compromises will be acceptable while others will be difficult to digest. For example, if he doesn’t want to have children when your biggest dream is to be a mother, does your relationship really have a future? The questions to ask can reveal hidden facets of her personality, just like her vision of life as a couple.
Here, then, is the list of questions to ask a guy on this subject:
81. What is the thing that most attracts you in women?
82. What are the three qualities that you seek in priority in a potential conquest?
83. What is the most romantic thing you have done for a girl?
84. What would your first ideal date look like?
85. Do you want to have children one day?
86. What do you think your future family will look like?
87. What is the thing that really makes you decide to trust someone?
88. Have you ever been in love?
89. How would you explain what love is?
90. Have you ever been heartbroken?
91. Can you quote something you learned about yourself from a past relationship?
92. What is the worst love-killer for you?
93. What is the most exciting thing for you?
94. What is the craziest thing you have done for a girl?
95. Is physical intercourse important to you?
96. How many times a week do you like to have physical intercourse?
97. For you, what are the foundations of a perfect romantic relationship?
98. What should your partner bring to your relationship?
99. Are you looking for something serious or just a flirt?
100. Are you kind of dominant or dominated?
These questions can be difficult to ask. You may be embarrassed or embarrassed but it is inevitable to have this discussion. No one wants to waste time in a relationship with no future or with someone who is the opposite of oneself.
We hope that this list of 100 questions to ask your guy to know him better helped you to see more clearly. Sort the ones you think are most important and don’t start those. You can either organize a party where you go frankly and ask him anything you want. Or, you can slip a question here and there, discreetly, to test the waters!