Love is never like in the movies, but sometimes a movie is the beginning of a love. For many people these are the best love phrases from romantic movies, why? Because they somehow inspired them to build a better love.
1.- Classic movies inspired many loves
Many famous love phrases from romantic movies have something noble, extraordinary and unique. That is why even now they continue to repeat themselves among lovers.
When we look for the best love phrases from romantic movies, what do we look for? Maybe feel better or inspire us to be better with love.
1. Here’s this soldier from the South who loves you, Scarlett. Who wants to feel your arms around him, who wants to take the memory of your kisses into battle with him. Don’t worry about loving me. You are a woman who sends a soldier to his death with a beautiful memory. Scarlett, kiss me. Gone with the Wind (1939)
2. It is true that you belong to Victor. You are part of his work, you are his life. If that plane takes off and you are not with it you will regret it, maybe not now, maybe not today or tomorrow, but later, a lifetime. We’ll always have Paris. We didn’t have it, we had lost it, until you came to Casablanca, but we got it back last night. You will never leave me, I also have my work to do, and you cannot follow me where I am going, in what I am going to do you cannot take part … I am not worth much, but it is easy to understand that the problems of three little beings do not count at all. this crazy world. Someday you will understand…. Go with him, Elsa. Casablanca (1942)
3. Love is not exclusive to adolescence, my dear. It is a heart ailment that strikes all ages. Like my love for you. My love for you is the only disease that I have contracted from common childhood ailments and it is incurable. Shrouded in Shadow (1946).
4. I was born when she kissed me, I died the day she left me, and I lived as long as she loved me. In a lonely place (1950)
2.- Best love phrases from romantic movies
It is fascinating to love and be loved, it is the highest aspiration we can have. But how much do we do to achieve that quality of love? Does love reach its peak only in movies?
What do these love phrases from the most romantic movies tell us? Sometimes a fraction of our life seems out of a movie, then we have to go about our business.
5. I love you. I loved you from the first moment I saw you. I loved you even before seeing for the first time. A place in the sun (1951).
6. You are all the women in my life: you are the sister that I have never had, the mother that I have almost forgotten… There is no possible relationship between a man and a woman in which I would not say: “I hope it is you”. Sudden Fear (1952).
7. All I know is that my heart was beating very fast and that I felt a curious tingling all over my body. I don’t know … either he was in love or he had syphilis. Take the money and run (1969)
8. Loving means never having to say I’m sorry. Love Story (1970)
9. I love you more than the children, more than the fields that I sowed with my hands, more than the morning prayer, more than peace, more than joy, more than love, more than the whole life. I love you more than God. Robin and Mariam (1976)
3.- Love is our nature since we are born
Our life is not possible without love. We are born of love, love is our mother. However, we are also rational and we invent other loves that take us away from true love.
Perhaps these best romantic movie love phrases remind us of that hidden love. Somehow we have a great need to return to our mother’s love.
10. I love that you are cold when it is twenty degrees. I love that it takes an hour and a half to order a sandwich. I love that you get a wrinkle on your nose when you look at me like I’m crazy. I love that, after spending the day with you, your perfume continues to permeate my clothes. And I love that you are the last person I want to talk to before going to bed at night. When Harry Met Sally (1989)
11. In life there are only 4 important questions: what is sacred, what is the spirit made of, what is worth living for and what is worth dying for. There is only one answer: love. Ghost (1990).
12. I am in love with you. Love you. I am totally and completely crazy about you. My heart stops every time I look at you. I personally think we should get married. I definitely want to have children, four or five if possible. There, I said it. It was not that difficult. You don’t have to say anything. It’s fine like that for me. I just wanted to get it off, by myself. Get it off me. Frankie and Jonnny, 1991.
13. It doesn’t matter what happens tomorrow or the rest of my life. Now I am happy because I love you. Stuck in time (1993)
14. My dear, I want to be with you to contemplate the moon in all its splendor, to sit together, now and always because I know that you are for me and I am for you. Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)
4.- We are addicted to romantic literature
Even crazy people dream of love or better, especially crazy people dream of love. Love has always been a theme of our culture. Medieval troubadours, poets and romantic movies.
Human beings are born loving, and we even believe in the love of movies even though they are impossible. These best love phrases from romantic movies will make you have faith in human love.
15. My wife is an alcoholic, the best person I have ever met. It has 600 different kinds of smiles … they all light up your life. They can make you laugh out loud. So, without further ado. They can even make you cry. So, without further ado. And that’s just their smiles… When a man loves a woman (1994)
16. Have you ever met a woman who inspires you to love her until all our senses are filled with her, inhaling her, savoring her as if our heart had finally found a place, discovering her future children in her eyes. Our life begins with it and without it it must end. Don Juan de Marco (1994)
17. Buildings burn, people die, but true love is forever. The Raven (1994)
18. For me love is something very deep, s**x only has to reach a few inches. Bullets on Broadway (1995)
5.- Love phrases in romantic movies
Who does not cry seeing scenes of a long-suffering love on the screen? We feel it as real, our heart beats and our tears flow. It is what you have with these best love phrases from romantic movies .
19. And you catch my sadness again to hide it in your pocket, to take it away from me … Once again you have planted the garden of my nightmares with new dreams, with other hopes … And I am still full of love for everything that belongs to you, full of jealousy for everything that touches you and takes away a piece of you … And you are still here, giving me your life in every breath, begging for my kisses without knowing that you don’t even have to ask for them … Because they are yours, because I am no longer mine, but yours. Bridges of Madison (1995)
20. My heart is empty every night, but the next morning it is full of you again ”. The English Patient (1996).
21. What I look for in a man is to make me happy. The one that makes me miserable doesn’t last long. There are four words I need to hear before I go to bed. Four words: good night, sweet girl … That’s it, I’m easy. I know. But whoever is able to pronounce those four words is the man I want. Beautiful Girls (1996).
22. I give everyone my smile, but only one my heart. The Fifth Element (1997)
6.- Some love phrases in romantic movies
What is the best way to say “I love you” to your partner? Taking her to see a romantic movie can create the context for her to feel that you love her. Feel these best love phrases from romantic movies.
23. I’d rather have smelled her hair once, a kiss from her lips, a caress from her hand, than an eternity without her. City of Angeles (1998).
24. I pretend that there is poetry in my life, and adventure, and love. Not the artistic imposture of love, but the love that is capable of destroying life, impetuous, ungovernable like a cyclone in the heart before which nothing can be done, whether it ruins you or enraptures you. I must feel that love. Shakespeare in love (1998).
25. This is love. Your heart races, the world turns upside down, but if you’re not careful, if you don’t keep your eyes fixed on something immobile, you can lose your balance and stop seeing what is happening to the people around you. You do not realize that you are about to fall. Practically Magic (1993)
26. Take love, multiply it to infinity and raise it to the depths of eternity. There, you will only have a brushstroke of what love is ”(…) Love is trust, responsibility, weighing your options and feelings, living the rest of your life in accordance with them and, above all, not hurting the person loved. Do you know Joe Black? (1998)
Love is what you allow to connect with your own life and with other people. In each of these best romantic movie love phrases, discover the essence of that love.