Feeling something strange in your relationship
If you have a boyfriend and he starts to misbehave, it’s very easy for you to start assuming the worst and jump to conclusions. Sometimes we all need some space and your boyfriend should be no exception. We all react differently to different situations, and if you are not patient, you could misjudge your boyfriend and lose him in the process. If you feel like he doesn’t love you anymore, look for reasons why that might be happening.
In a relationship, there are times when you may feel like the two of you no longer see each other as the most excellent versions of yourself. There is nothing worse than falling out of love with someone with whom you had planned to spend the rest of your life. Sometimes the signs of a breakup can be difficult to recognize and under no circumstances will a breakup be easy. It’s only easier to go through the process if you at least have the feeling that something is wrong with your relationship. Here are some of the things to check that could be a sign of a breakout just around the corner.
- Whenever you have an argument, it becomes unhealthy, like refusing to compromise or giving a silent deal.
- You communicate less with your partner. For a relationship to work, there needs to be open and honest communication between you.
- Your connection feels weaker than usual. If you notice that you are not sharing ideas, your affection levels have decreased, you are no longer laughing together, this could be a sign that something is wrong and you should talk about it.
- Your goals and values have changed. If your visions for the future no longer align, that could lead to misunderstandings. which could lead to a breakup.
- No longer showing appreciation for each other can affect both of you. Showing appreciation is healthy as it shows that you are not taking the efforts of others for granted.
Quick checklist on whether your boyfriend still loves you (or not)
Here’s a list of 5 signs that he still loves you
1. Respect your routines
If he always keeps up with the habits that keep you balanced, it means that he accepts you for who you are.
2. Worship and respect the traditions you share
If you consider that your traditions are an essential part of you and you respect them, it means that you have established a structure in your life and you are a necessary part of it.
3. Get rid of his phone when you need him
When your boyfriend notices that you are feeling bad and puts down his phone to comfort you and be with you, it means that he values you more than what the phone has to offer.
4. Talk about your future together
When he plans for the future and includes you in it, it shows that he is not afraid to think about you in the long term.
5. Includes you when making important decisions
If your better half includes you when making important decisions, it means that they value your opinion and that you add value to their daily life.
Here is a list of 5 signs that he is no longer in love with you:
6. Seems withdrawn
If he used to be very open with you and now he has closed off to you and seems to have closed, it is probably an indication that the end of your relationship is near.
7. It takes forever to answer your text messages or call you back.
If he used to reply to your messages instantly, but now it takes forever to reply to you, it could be an indication that he doesn’t want to hear from you and probably doesn’t even want to be in a relationship with you.
8. Doesn’t comfort you when you’re upset
There is no better feeling than knowing that your boyfriend has your back, and you can lean on him when the going gets tough. When you no longer worry about your feelings, it’s time to move on.
9. Doesn’t tell you that he loves you
If you wonder if he still loves you, that’s a red flag for the relationship. When your boyfriend is in love with you, he makes it obvious and leaves no room for you to question him.
10. Your privacy no longer exists
If your man’s mood in the bedroom is always distressed, it is a strong sign that the relationship is weakening.