Many times we find ourselves in the unpleasant situation of having to deal with a closed, selfish, and uncommunicative boyfriend or partner. We know that this type of situation never brings anything good, therefore it is always necessary to do something about it.
If you are a girl with a selfish and uncommunicative boyfriend, follow our advice so that you can have more open and sincere communication with him.
How to know if my partner or boyfriend is selfish?
Identifying the signs of selfishness, especially when we are in love, is somewhat difficult. Since we do not focus on the defects of that person but only on the virtues.
However, there comes a certain moment in the relationship where the deals and the words are so selfish that we can’t help but feel a bad feeling in our hearts and stomachs. The first signs in which you should be attentive, to realize if your boyfriend is very selfish are the following:
- He does not pay attention to your needs and every time you try to communicate them he does not listen to you, does not want to talk, gets angry, or leaves the place.
- You feel that he is cheating on you.
- He makes many excuses to go out together.
- He puts his wishes above yours all the time.
- Not time for you.
- He doesn’t tell you about his troubles.
- You always have to be the one to look for him or write to him.
- It is not detailed or seeks to please you with a detail or a text message.
If you think your boyfriend is acting according to the above points, I am sorry to tell you that he is being completely selfish. And it’s not healthy to have a relationship like that! It will only cause you to generate fear for relationships. Therefore, it is time for you to take action on it.
How to treat a boyfriend or a selfish person?
When we find ourselves in the situation of dealing or living with a selfish person, we see ourselves in the threat of suffering for it. However, it is time for you to let go of those feelings and start taking action.
So that your boyfriend can see how selfish he is being, it is best to treat him as he treats you. Give him a taste of his own medicine.
This is not about making him pay, or making him suffer, but the moment he notices you distant, he worries. It is at this moment that you must reason with him.
- Sit the two of you in a place where you can be alone and quiet.
- Forget cell phones for now.
- Communicate all your insecurities and annoyances. Make sure he’s paying attention to you.
- The ideal will be that the communication is mutual, so look for him to also express his feelings.
This will be the best way that both can communicate everything they feel, and reach a good reconciliation as a couple. Generally, a person who only thinks of her own benefit will not agree so easily, but does not give up.
In case the hours go by and they still can’t come to a solution or your boyfriend still doesn’t show any interest. Then he is not the one for you, and you should run out of there immediately .
One thing you should keep in mind is that love is not forced or forced, so if you feel that your boyfriend is no longer the same or no longer loves you as before, it is most likely so. So don’t break your heart anymore and leave that selfish boyfriend who only thinks of him.
Why does my boyfriend only think about himself?
Many people wonder how to overcome the selfishness of the couple, especially when the relationship has been going on for a long time. It’s hard to cut ties so abruptly.
However, we cannot really get to know a person until we live with them. So if you think that your partner only thinks about him and is selfish. Most likely, it always has been.
It’s not your fault, and it’s not because you’ve done anything wrong. It’s just not the one, and you’ll soon find the right person for you.