It doesn’t matter if it’s a man you’re interested in or a guy you’ve dated a few times, the texting game seems to get more and more complicated after every interaction with him, unless you’re one of the lucky few women who master this art.
Virtually every woman is asking her friends for help or wondering “ Should I text him first? ” or “ What message do I send him?“.
That’s right, the difficulty is enormous.
Another very similar situation is when you’ve been dating a man for a month or two, and at first it seemed like he couldn’t stop sending you a barrage of texts full of affection . texts , but lately you’re the one initiating the conversations.
Sometimes you only see a response from him after many hours or sometimes he responds with a single word “yes”, “no”, “lol”.
Everyone has been through this and everyone ends up thinking they did something wrong.
How to get his attention back? Well, we know that men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
They are very different.
What seems like an innocent message to you may scare him.
Read on to discover the most amazing tips for getting a man to respond to your texts.
This article is sort of like a definitive guide to winning over any man with just texting .
How to Make Him Answer Your Messages Every Time and Enthusiastically:
1. Play Hard
This is a little difficult to do when you think that every little noise on your phone is already him.
Some women’s rules for life in general also apply when interacting with another guy via text message.
- don’t reply right away
- Wait an hour or two to respond
- And when you answer, answer as casually as possible.
2. Don’t Drown Him With Messages
Everyone has a busy life and the guy you’re flirting with is no different.
Don’t expect him to be free all the time and answer every single one of your messages.
- If he’s in a meeting or preparing a presentation, and your messages arrive at inopportune times and end up distracting him, he’ll get annoyed quickly.
- If he texts you, don’t bombard him with three or four messages in a minute.
- The idea is to make him want to talk to you, not scare him.
- Respect his schedule and ride the wave, even with your heart racing after a positive reaction from him.
- During the day, keep your messages short and simple.
3. Don’t Make Promises You Can’t Keep
It’s not just promises, but also the image you present in general.
Men like girls who are very direct and speak their minds.
Many women end up giving themselves too much at first to try to impress the guy. However, that’s not how it works.
If he likes skydiving and you’re afraid of heights, don’t pretend you like skydiving either. What if he decides to surprise you and take you jumping?
- Don’t promise anything you don’t intend to do.
- You can’t hold a lie forever.
- Committing to doing something and not doing it leads to trust issues and disappointment.
4. Know What His Interests Are
It’s helpful to know a thing or two about what’s on his mind.
It keeps the conversation going, it’s impossible to just talk about the rain and the heat, isn’t it?
He likes football and the only thing you know about football is that Neymar plays football? So find out more about football
- What obviously matters here is that you don’t have to be an expert on a particular subject. Knowing the basics is enough.
- Later on, you can ask questions and pretend to be impressed by his extensive knowledge.
- It’s always good to massage his ego once in a while.
5. Develop Other Interests
Okay, ever since this good catch came along, you can’t help but obsess over the perfection that he is.
Can stop! Yes, it’s a wonderful feeling to let your mind fantasize about him once in a while if it makes you happy, but thinking about him all day can make you lose your mind.
- Developing other interests gives you something interesting to talk about with him. during your conversations.
- It gives the idea that you have a life beyond him.
- It makes him think you’re interesting and he’ll want to know more about you.
It is important to know your worth. This is something women often forget. You are unique and beautiful just the way you are. If after a few interactions the man doesn’t see that in you, he’s the one who loses.
6. Make Other Plans
This is a continuation of the tip above.
If he’s just said something like, “Oh, we should go out together this weekend,” then he doesn’t say anything else, don’t sit around waiting for him to make you fit into his schedule.
- You shouldn’t stop your life because of him.
- Having other plans shows him that you have a life, and that you are also busy and popular.
- If he wants to be with you, he’ll make time.
- This shows him that you are not there for him all the time.
- It’s a good idea to post photos of your work events on social media to show that the world doesn’t revolve around you.
7. Don’t Send Him Any Pictures You May Regret Later
Posting photos on social media is recommended, but sending him selfies on WhatsApp is not.
Unless you’re in a serious and completely stable relationship, don’t be sending him selfies every day, let alone photos you might regret later, like a nude photo.
- He ends up losing respect for you.
- He doesn’t want to see something forbidden appear in the middle of work.
- Doing something like this can make you look like a desperate woman and he can scare you with it.
8. Know Your Value
That said, it’s important to know your self-worth.
This is something women often forget.
- You are unique and beautiful just the way you are.
- If after a few interactions he doesn’t see value in you, he’s the one who loses.
You’re worth more than sitting around waiting for someone to answer
Don’t get stuck trying to decide whether or not to message him if he hasn’t.
Look for a man who gives you the respect you deserve.
9. Ask His Advice
Men love to have their egos massaged. They consider themselves problem solvers.
If you ask him for his opinion or advice on something once in a while, he’s sure to appreciate it.
He will understand that his opinion matters to you and that he can help in some way.
- The problem has to be real, original. Don’t ask what color dress you should wear on your next date.
- Another important thing before asking him for advice, ask yourself first if you can solve the problem yourself.
- Men hate melodramatic girls.
- It’s better not to want to play the dumb blonde who can’t solve any problems.
- It could be career advice or something to do with your car, plumbing in your house, or anything generally male dominated.
10. Don’t Look Like a Needy Woman
Things seem to be going really well for the two of you. If he hasn’t texted you in a while, don’t start asking him “Why didn’t you text me?” questions.
It may seem like an innocent message, but remember that men work differently.
- Don’t send text messages that scream neediness.
- Make him want you, not run from you.
- Replace “Why didn’t you text me?” with “How are you?”
- Replace “Thinking of you” with “Have a great day”.
11. Don’t Become a Stalker
Nowadays it is very easy to know what each person is doing.
If you log into his profile 10 times a day or are even able to go to the place he just checked in on Facebook, here’s a better approach:
- If you can know where he’s been, he can too.
- Use social media to your advantage.
- Even if you can’t stop looking at his Facebook or Instagram profile, you can mention the restaurant he checked into and say you’ve heard a lot of criticism from that restaurant.