What to ask the boy I like to get to know him better? Finding things in common is very important in couples. Here are more than 80 deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better. Improve your relationship by knowing more about him and communicating better.
What to ask a boy you are meeting if it is not to know those things that will show you his likes and dislikes? How well can you connect and do chemistry with him? This is very important to achieve good communication and health in your relationship .
1.- What to ask the boy I like to get to know him better
Knowing the man with whom you are going to share a stage of your life is very important. With the following deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better, you will know better how compatible they are.
1. Imagine that you have the power to fix a world problem, what would it be?
2. If you could live in any place and time, what would it be and why?
3. What would you advise a person who has just finished his university degree?
4. If you were asked to change your name, which one would you choose?
5. If there is a fire in your house, what three things would be your priority to rescue?
6. Imagine that you are a famous actor, would you enjoy your fame or would you miss your privacy?
7. If you are given $ 200 to spend right then and there, how would you use it?
8. What are your three wishes that most come to your mind?
9. If they tell you that you have a very serious illness, what would your reaction be?
10. Imagine that you only have one week to live, what would you do?
2.- Deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better, the art of communicating
What to ask a man you are meeting to improve your communication with him? Asking your boyfriend deep questions means that you are interested in what things stimulate him the most.
At all times it is important to keep abreast of the issues that most interest both of you. Communicating more deeply improves your relationship. What to ask a guy you are meeting?
11. Would you make a sacrifice for a stranger?
12. If a family member needed your kidney, would you give it to them?
13. If you are going to give a dog to your girlfriend, do you buy a purebred or adopt a mongrel?
14. If you suspect that your neighbor is abusing his children, do you call the police or take care of your own affairs?
15. Your girlfriend disappears, would you look for her or would you turn the page? For how long?
16. Today you won the lottery and you want to celebrate with three people, who would they be?
17. If you could live to be 100 with your body and mind for 20 years, what would your daily routine be?
18. Imagine that God grants you the desire to gain a skill, what would it be and why?
19. You have the crystal ball to know about your future, what 3 things would you like to know?
20. Is there a place where you would like to live, with whom?
3.- Personal questions to know how your boyfriend sees himself
It is important that both you and your boyfriend have good self-esteem. That way your happiness does not depend on what the other does. Ponder the following profound questions to get to know your boyfriend better .
21. What do you prefer, live in the moment or save the best for last?
22. What are your three favorite things: pet, person and object?
23. Is there something you would like to change about your character or your body?
24. One weekend you feel tired, do you prefer to go out or rest?
25. Do you think you are an internally or externally motivated person?
26. What does failure mean to you?
27. What do you consider to be more important, the people or the things that surround you?
28. When something breaks, do you prefer to fix it or replace it?
29. What do you think is the good thing about being a materialist?
30. How do you think a perfect day happens?
4.- Deep questions to ask your boyfriend, his inner life
Each of these deep questions to know your boyfriend better need your observation of his behavior. What to ask a guy you are meeting? How is your world.
31. What has to happen on a date for it to be perfect?
32. When you go out, what are the 3 things that bother you the most?
33. What is the thing that blocks you the most in your work?
34. When you are stressed, what helps you the most to relax?
35. What is your wish for when you die, to be buried or cremated? Why?
36. When you don’t have a good day, what inspires you the most?
37. What characterizes you the most, optimism, pessimism or realistic?
38. When you see an old man living on the street, what is your first thought?
39. Does someone offend your girlfriend, do you defend her or do you let her solve her problems?
40. Would you like to have a best friend at work?
5.- What to ask the boy I like: Observe his self-esteem
If you think his self-esteem is low, be very subtle to help him. The best thing is to work on yourself and let yourself be infected with your improvement. Ask more deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better.
41. What three things do you think you can give unconditionally to a person?
42. Do you do something that you don’t want anyone to know?
43. When you call someone important, do you rehearse your call?
44. When was the last time you sang for yourself? And for someone else?
45. Is there something you are very grateful for?
46. Is there something that you have dreamed of doing for a long time without any results?
47. What is your worst fear about getting old?
6.- Questions to know more about your boyfriend: Subtle consult his past
The more profound questions to get to know your boyfriend better, the more you will know about him. But what to ask a guy you’re meeting to find out about his past? Be very subtle with the following questions.
48. Have you ever done something that you have regretted?
49. What is your vision five years from now?
50. What is your happiest memory?
51. When was the last time you shed a tear?
52. Is there a tradition from your childhood that you would like to repeat with your children sometime?
53. Can you talk about some things in your life that you had to learn in a very difficult way?
54. Do you still remember your biggest childhood dream?
55. Do you remember what you wanted to be as a child, how have you changed now?
56. What would you like to be doing when you turn 60?
57. Do you have a memory of something ugly that you did in the past?
7.- What to ask a man you are meeting: His past is important
Knowing your boyfriend well is very important for your happiness. That is why it is important that you guide yourself by the following profound questions to get to know your boyfriend better.
58. Are you aware of how much you have changed in the last 10 years?
59. In what areas are you planning to keep changing?
60. Do you remember the first time you fell in love? How old were you
61. When was the first time you said to a person, I love you?
62. Is there a book that has motivated you to change your life?
63. Is there anything you feel deeply insecure about?
64. Is there still something you do or have that you are ashamed of?
65. What is that thing that you would not like your family to know?
66. If you could change something about your past, what would it be?
8.- How much does a serious relationship matter to you, thinking about your future?
When we rationalize, we ignore many things about what we feel. That is why it is important that you ask several deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better.
But what to ask a guy you are meeting? It is not about passing an exam, but about achieving a fluent conversation thanks to these questions.
67. Why do you think the number of divorces continues to increase?
68. What do you think about s**xual relations before marriage?
69. What is the most important thing you want your partner to have?
70. What are your strongest spiritual beliefs and why?
71. How important is saving money?
72. What is the importance you give to s**x in marriage?
73. Do you think that the cultivation of values contributes to the happiness and success of a relationship?
74. If you had to work away from your partner, would you be able to manage your long-distance relationship?
75. What do you think can destroy your relationship and never be forgiven?
76. When you see a girl that you like, do you think about having children with her?
9.- Questions to get to know your boyfriend well: Is he responsible with his love relationship?
To know your boyfriend deeply you need to observe his attitude, does he comply with what he says? The following deep questions to get to know your boyfriend better will show you his commitment.
77. What is more important to you, working or spending quality time with your family?
78. What three things do you think are essential for a happy relationship as a couple?
79. Do you think people should keep their friendship with their ex?
80. What do you think is worse, emotional deception or physical deception?
81. What do you think of open relationships?
10.- What do you think and how do you feel about your relationship with your girlfriend?
What to ask a guy you are meeting? Also observe the way he responds to you. His body language reveals what he really feels.
The following insightful questions to get to know your boyfriend better are aimed at exploring his feelings for his girlfriend.
82. When did you first realize that you wanted to be with me?
83. Are you looking to commit yourself for life to someone?
84. What was your first impression of me, do you still think the same?
85. What do you prefer, surprise me with an expensive gift or consult me before spending so much money?
86. What do you prefer in your girlfriend, who is very good in the kitchen or very good in bed?
87. Do you prefer that your partner stay around the house or improve himself in a professional way?
88. What is more important to you, changing the world or having a great impact on your family?
89. What kind of music do you think best suits your current relationship?
90. What incident of a famous couple reminds you the most of your current love relationship?
91. Do you think that a marriage proposal should be a public exhibition or a private intimate moment?